Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I look like a rapist

T

TheLoadbalancER

Greycel
I looked at myself in the mirror today and i litterally look like a rapist. No wonder foids avoid me in public areas and avoid making eye contact with me. I was in the gym and my finished my set so i went to a new machine, there was a foid working out right next to the machine i wanted to work out in. And as soon she saw me approaching her she paked her stuff and left somewhere far away. This did not happen once, this happened a couple of times with foids. I was in the bus and foids would rather stand than sit next to me even if the whole bus is packed and the only set empty is next to me. Funny thing is that this never happens with men, it only happens with foids. Men are very friendly towards me (most of the time). Foids are just indirectly very mean. I fucking hate them!!!

Idk what is it about me that makes it seem that im a rapist/serial killer. Is it my ethnic features, brown skin my lanky frame or my big nose.

You look sub5. Normies equate bad looks with being bad.

You have the incel forcefield superpower :feelzez::feelzez:

Hoy me miré al espejo y literalmente parezco un violador. No me extraña que los foids me eviten en lugares públicos y eviten hacer contacto visual conmigo. Estaba en el gimnasio y terminé mi serie, así que fui a una nueva máquina; había una foid haciendo ejercicio justo al lado de la máquina en la que yo quería hacer ejercicio. Y tan pronto como me vio acercarme, empacó sus cosas y se fue a algún lugar lejano. Esto no sucedió ni una vez, sucedió un par de veces con foids. Estaba en el autobús y los foids preferían estar de pie que sentarse a mi lado, incluso si todo el autobús estaba lleno y el único set vacío estaba a mi lado. Lo gracioso es que esto nunca sucede con los hombres, solo sucede con los foids. Los hombres son muy amigables conmigo (la mayor parte del tiempo). Los foids son indirectamente muy malos. ¡¡¡Los odio!!!

No sé qué es lo que me hace parecer un violador o asesino en serie. ¿Son mis rasgos étnicos, mi piel morena, mi figura desgarbada o mi nariz grande?
SIf it really were the case that you mention, the foids would throw their neat underwear at you, scientifically proven.

True it's why we get called school shooters
I never got called that, but some people told me I give off "serial killer vibes" because of my expressionless stone faced gaze. Has nothing to do with that, and is just the result of autism and not being the best looking

I never got called that, but some people told me I give off "serial killer vibes" because of my expressionless stone faced gaze. Has nothing to do with that, and is just the result of autism and not being the best looking
Relatable I'm an aspie I'm pretty sure my brother is diagnosed

I look like a shitskin rapist and women treat me that way when I go for walks. They avoid eye contact and go through their purse when they see me.

I looked at myself in the mirror today and i litterally look like a rapist. No wonder foids avoid me in public areas and avoid making eye contact with me. I was in the gym and my finished my set so i went to a new machine, there was a foid working out right next to the machine i wanted to work out in. And as soon she saw me approaching her she paked her stuff and left somewhere far away. This did not happen once, this happened a couple of times with foids. I was in the bus and foids would rather stand than sit next to me even if the whole bus is packed and the only set empty is next to me. Funny thing is that this never happens with men, it only happens with foids. Men are very friendly towards me (most of the time). Foids are just indirectly very mean. I fucking hate them!!!

Idk what is it about me that makes it seem that im a rapist/serial killer. Is it my ethnic features, brown skin my lanky frame or my big nose.
That's most ethnics.

I literally get told that I look like a @Rapist.

school shooter looking aspie with hunter eyes or balding fat subhuman with glasses?

same shit, i look like a caricature ugly bastard from the NTR manga, too bad real world is different from hentai

Might as well be one

looking like a rapist = not looking like a bear