Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I look like a jew

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
When i smile my nose droops and have a hooked nose. My lips are thick and my eyes bulge a little.

I am literally a jew at this point. Call me shlomo i will go cope by collecting shekels

Hooked nose and bulging eyes are soyboy features too

stop smiling, you have nothing to smile about

Never seen that
The bulging eyes have always been a defining soyboy feature
Fed3c49

I couldnt find any picture but the hooked nose is also really common amongst soys. They even gave one to Kratos in God of soy so the soyboys could relate better
Bb665813f6f7d5232a37189423a3d485

The bulging eyes have always been a defining soyboy feature
View attachment 140352
I couldnt find any picture but the hooked nose is also really common amongst soys. They even gave one to Kratos in God of soy so the soyboys could relate better
View attachment 140354

all Jews ARE soyboys but not all soyboys are Jews because Jews are all passive and weak snively weasels and are complete genetic trash

all Jews ARE soyboys but not all soyboys are Jews because Jews are all passive and weak snively weasels and are complete genetic trash
I always thought jews wee based

I always thought jews wee based

Jews are fucking liberal degenerates that have infiltrated and destroyed the west runing it into a degenerate wasteland and are currently bombing the middle east for oil, there is a reason historically every single culture has hated Jews because they are disgusting, evil parasites

i have a hooked nose as well

its over for foreskincels

Jews me.
Are you a muslim who looks like a jew?

I look like kike too, when smiling with my retarded smile. Nose becomes bigger and knobbed then