Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I look like a creep when I smile

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
When I smile in photos I look like a fucking creep. When I used to try to be friendly with normies and smile at them they would always get creeped out ESPECIALLY the foids. Because of it I don’t really smile anymore because of how hideous I look. When my mom tells me to smile for a picture I refuse to do it. But I have to smile during stuff like yearbook photos and such. One time I showed my “friend” my yearbook photo and he said I look like a pedo :feelsrope: do any of you guys have this issue when you smile?

Yeah my smile sucks, probably a recessed maxilla and/or narrow palate

smile is cope

Just smile brooo :soy:

I genuinely have fangs that just pop out whenever I smile and my teeth is perma yellow. All the normies reel in disgust whenever I open my mouth even slightly, but hey I should just smile because I’m a happy person with a good personality :feelsLSD:

but hey I should just smile because I’m a happy person with a good personality :feelsLSD:
I try to hide my hatred of humanity by smiling. But it definitely doesn’t work :cryfeels::feelsrope: I don’t really do it anymore tho

I look like a literal pile of shit especially when I smile.

I rarely smile but I’ve been told it makes people feel “uncomfortable”

I hate NTfags

I’ve been told it makes people feel “uncomfortable”
If an incel does it it makes people uncomfortable but when a chad does it it makes people feel happy

That sucks man, and it's something you have no control over which is even worse.

“You have a nice smile” is something I will never hear as long as I live.

"ihaveno1 do you ever smile?" "i've never seen you smile before" - my 11th grade liberal feminist foid government teacher said to me to embarrass me in front of the class