Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I look like a child at 23

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★★
I look like a mf child at 23.

My hands are tiny (never seen a grown up woman with hands smaller than mine).

My upper body is that of a middle schooler who barely hit puberty when his body starts to grow.

People don't believe me i'm 18, they never believe that i'm 18 until i show them my ID. And sometimes they'll even make a comment about it to ridicule me i guess.

I'm in my 5th year of uni and just slightly older prof assistants will say i'm from the tour from high school, because i don't look of age to even be studying.

Getting anything handled, in any professional setting like negotiating my salary, is impossible. I look like a child so "best we can do is give you pocket change", that's the treatment i'm getting.

Older people are worse at picking up (barely noticeable) visual cues that would suggest i'm a grown up, so to them i'm universally a kid who's in school.

Some of the most brutal moments include cashiers talking to each other saying i look like a child (in front of me), getting asked which grade am i (like a granny to a grandson), and enough said, countless pity stares and loads and loads of pity.

I was like a pet animal to my classmates, throughout the entire education. I got pity comments as soon as primary school.

Literal postman won't give me letters, he's asking if parents are home. And i'm the only person living here.

If you thought that's bad, how about i start you on my deformities and a total lack of social awareness/emotional intelligence, to the point i end up being a total jerk or a straight up schizo, matter of time after i even end up talking to someone. Now guess why after a lifetime of social isolation.

Yes, i'm fucked, yes it's mfckn over for me, yes, my genetics fucked my entire life up and there's not one thing that could bring those years back.

It's over.

If you have a decent face, maybe you can try to prettyboymaxx.

I am the opposite and look 10 years older because i am practically bald

I look younger because I take care of my physical appearance.

If you have a decent face, maybe you can try to prettyboymaxx.
locationmaxxing is really the only thing i can see working, countries where manletism/young looks are the norm and JBW is the law.

locationmaxxing is really the only thing i can see working, countries where manletism/young looks are the norm and JBW is the law.
This is a good solution ngl

That's awful man, sorry. Are you also short? You could try taking something like turkesterone, while gymmaxxing to look more masculine.

I look like a 50 year old drug addict at 21

At least the agepill will hit you a bit later, kek

My coworkers thought I was over 40 when I was 22, so it could be worse.

My upper body is that of a middle schooler who barely hit puberty when his body starts to grow.

People don't believe me i'm 18, they never believe that i'm 18 until i show them my ID. And sometimes they'll even make a comment about it to ridicule me i guess.

I'm in my 5th year of uni and just slightly older prof assistants will say i'm from the tour from high school, because i don't look of age to even be studying.

Getting anything handled, in any professional setting like negotiating my salary, is impossible. I look like a child so "best we can do is give you pocket change", that's the treatment i'm getting.

Older people are worse at picking up (barely noticeable) visual cues that would suggest i'm a grown up, so to them i'm universally a kid who's in school.

Some of the most brutal moments include cashiers talking to each other saying i look like a child (in front of me), getting asked which grade am i (like a granny to a grandson), and enough said, countless pity stares and loads and loads of pity.

I was like a pet animal to my classmates, throughout the entire education. I got pity comments as soon as primary school.

Literal postman won't give me letters, he's asking if parents are home. And i'm the only person living here.

If you thought that's bad, how about i start you on my deformities and a total lack of social awareness/emotional intelligence, to the point i end up being a total jerk or a straight up schizo, matter of time after i even end up talking to someone. Now guess why after a lifetime of social isolation.

Yes, i'm fucked, yes it's mfckn over for me, yes, my genetics fucked my entire life up and there's not one thing that could bring those years back.

It's over.
I feel your pain brocel my life is similar. Only pedo fags want me,

better to look young than old. Would you want people to think you're in your 40s?

I look like a 17 year old meth addict.

You're treated incredibly unfairly'. Move to South Korea or take HGH

brootal. i also look like a kid at 25... a bald kid. :lul:

Yep same, still waiting for puberty to hit :feelsrope:

I'm in same situation as u broski. I am 19 but people see me as 14 15. Best thing you can do is use your perceived innocence for nicer treatment from people

I'm in same situation as u broski. I am 19 but people see me as 14 15. Best thing you can do is use your perceived innocence for nicer treatment from people
isn't it normal? Most 19 year olds I see (except chads of course) look 15 including myself. Manletism is a big part of it

isn't it normal? Most 19 year olds I see (except chads of course) look 15 including myself. Manletism is a big part of it
Not so sure, most men around my age look much older. Maybe is because I'm 5 4, and they have a couple extra inches. But from how they act dress etc people perceive them to be the right age too.

Same brocel, I'm 22 and look 15, if even. Thin frame, underdeveloped skeleton, no muscle mass, weight or height. Peak suifuel when youre at family gatherings getting height and facemogged by cousins who are actually 15, while you're family looks at you in disgust and asks why you don't grow anymore.

It's over.
I'm 28 and I look like an ancient mummy .

Do you ever get asked what went wrong? How do you respond? My normie family could never understand how over it is, so I never have a good response to give.

My beard is the only reason people don't think i'm a teenager or kid

Finally someone who understands that being pitied is death sentence.
Being seen as creep or being ignored means that females view you as a low-value man or/and creepy weirdo, being pitied means that they don't even see you as a man

Finally someone who understands that being pitied is death sentence.
Being seen as creep or being ignored means that females view you as a low-value man or/and creepy weirdo, being pitied means that they don't even see you as a man
people rarely understand what it means to be that low.

when even the bullies pity you and skip you for a guy who mogs you

when oftentimes you manage to achieve something and you know you owe it to fact people grew concerned and pitied you.

it's crippling.

it's like a wheelchair. it's a death sentence.

people rarely understand what it means to be that low.

when even the bullies pity you and skip you for a guy who mogs you

when oftentimes you manage to achieve something and you know you owe it to fact people grew concerned and pitied you.

it's crippling.

it's like a wheelchair. it's a death sentence.
It's extremely humiliating existence. It's dishonor. Imagine not only being ugly, unpopular and unsuccessful with the opposite sex but never experiencing what it feels to be a man.
It's social leprosy.

i look like 15 year old boys at 26

Same brocel, I'm 22 and look 15, if even. Thin frame, underdeveloped skeleton, no muscle mass, weight or height. Peak suifuel when youre at family gatherings getting height and facemogged by cousins who are actually 15, while you're family looks at you in disgust and asks why you don't grow anymore.
Pretty much my experience.

Also cousins getting asked if they found a gf yet. I never get asked that. No need to ask, besides its obvious im unlovable.