Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I look even uglier on pictures

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I visited my mom on the weekend and I was cheking old pictures of me in an album that my mom has. Fuck, I looked horrible. I thought that I only looked hideous into the mirror but shit I looked like fucking Frankenstein. I will never take a pic of myself anymore. I guess its true that when you look into the mirror your brain makes you think you're more attractive.

I try to at least maintain a somewhat decent self image.

Am I extremely ugly? Yes. But constantly thinking about it would destroy any self esteem I have left.

I also look a lot uglier in pics. I wonder why that is? Maybe pics are more accurate than mirrors?

I also look a lot uglier in pics. I wonder why that is? Maybe pics are more accurate than mirrors?
Maybe it's a brain thing?
In a mirror you know it's gonna be a reflection of you. But in a picture it could be anyone...

I also look worse in pictures. Don't know why.

Maybe it's a brain thing?
In a mirror you know it's gonna be a reflection of you. But in a picture it could be anyone...
Another thing is, in the mirror you tend to focus on the good part of your face. So I have a good mouth, a semi-good cheek, and a decent jaw if u correct the light. But in the pics, you are forced to see the entire face, and it looks horrific.
I also look worse in pictures. Don't know why.
I think, because you are forced to see the whole face. In the mirror, you focus on the few good aspects you have.

Another thing is, in the mirror you tend to focus on the good part of your face. So I have a good mouth, a semi-good cheek, and a decent jaw if u correct the light. But in the pics, you are forced to see the entire face, and it looks horrific.

I think, because you are forced to see the whole face. In the mirror, you focus on the few good aspects you have.
That makes sense to me!

Certain mirrors and lighting make me look ok. When I take a pic I look horrible. That's why dating apps are bullshit. Foids take better photos.

I feel like I look better on a mirror than in photos, my crooked nose is more visible on my phone camera.

I visited my mom on the weekend and I was cheking old pictures of me in an album that my mom has. Fuck, I looked horrible. I thought that I only looked hideous into the mirror but shit I looked like fucking Frankenstein. I will never take a pic of myself anymore. I guess its true that when you look into the mirror your brain makes you think you're more attractive.
Truecel trait: Looking ugly in pictures

Yeah I accepted how I look in mirrors but occasionally when i'm forced to have a picture of me taken I feel like roping after seeing it.

I look like a fucking abnormal deformed person in pictures, which is why I tend to avoid them...

Yeah I accepted how I look in mirrors but occasionally when i'm forced to have a picture of me taken I feel like roping after seeing it.
lol in mirror i look like fucking 8/10 model, in fucking videos like 6/10, and in selfies like fucking 4/10