Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I look Ethiopian, but only when I wear a facemask.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
So there I am at Wal-Mart today, gathering New Year's Eve provisions. I've got the cuckmuzzle on. When there approaches a turbaned man who is not wearing the cuckmuzzle. He smiles and greets me. I nod and return the greeting. He holds his grin and his gaze. Like he's expecting something from me. Because we're interacting socially I decide to pull down my facemask. And the illusion is broken. He says "Oh, I thought you were from my country."

I ask him what country that is, and he says "Ethiopia."

We fist bump and go our separate ways.

Am I a living /pol/ meme? I could've sworn I was white. That my whole family was white. But with my nose and mouth covered at least, I appear Ethopian. And when I remove the mask, for some reason I don't look Ethiopian anymore. So how can that be? What am I?

Welcome to the ethnic club

Something I've been thinking about. Why/how is it that the cradle where humanity evolved is also near where all of the Judeo-Christian holy sites are? Around that "Levanty" area?

post your picture lets see

Something I've been thinking about. Why/how is it that the cradle where humanity evolved is also near where all of the Judeo-Christian holy sites are? Around that "Levanty" area?
Well, they developed religion alongside with other aspects of their culture, technology, government and etc. Also, destruction of pagan holy sites: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irminsul

What about India and China?

Are you asking how people got out of the cradle and over to India and China?
No, I'm referring to your previous post.

Something I've been thinking about. Why/how is it that the CRADLE WHERE HUMANITY evolved is also near where all of the Judeo-Christian holy sites are? Around that "Levanty" area?
You didn't ask ''Why is the cradle where the Judeo-Christian societies evolved near the holy sites?''.

You didn't ask ''Why is the cradle where the Judeo-Christian societies evolved near the holy sites?''.

I'm asking why the cradle of human evolution and the Judeo-Christian holy sites are near each other.

I'm asking why the cradle of human evolution and the Judeo-Christian holy sites are near each other.
I answered that and you specified ''Judeo-Christian, not whatever India and China are''

I answered that and you specified ''Judeo-Christian, not whatever India and China are''

I'm not sure I understand. The cradle of human evolution is in the Levant. That part where Africa connects to Europe.

So there I am at Wal-Mart today, gathering New Year's Eve provisions. I've got the cuckmuzzle on. When there approaches a turbaned man who is not wearing the cuckmuzzle. He smiles and greets me. I nod and return the greeting. He holds his grin and his gaze. Like he's expecting something from me. Because we're interacting socially I decide to pull down my facemask. And the illusion is broken. He says "Oh, I thought you were from my country."

I ask him what country that is, and he says "Ethiopia."

We fist bump and go our separate ways.

Am I a living /pol/ meme? I could've sworn I was white. That my whole family was white. But with my nose and mouth covered at least, I appear Ethopian. And when I remove the mask, for some reason I don't look Ethiopian anymore. So how can that be? What am I?
Not surprising really your 23andme results said you were 1/3 black.

I'm not sure I understand. The cradle of human evolution is in the Levant. That part where Africa connects to Europe.
Welcome to esoteric sandcelism. It's your responsibility to continue the human race and fight against the neanderthals who are more deadly than you and outnumber you. Good luck homie. :blackpill:

Levant, Indian subcontinent and East asia (maybe south america), that's why I disagree with your premise

Last edited:
Welcome to esoteric sandcelism. It's your responsibility to continue the human race and fight against the neanderthals who are more deadly than you and outnumber you. Good luck homie. :blackpill:
Who are the Neanderthals?

Levant, Indian subcontinent and East asia (maybe south america), that's why I disagree with your premise

Am I using the wrong word? By "Levant" I mean North Africa/Sandlandistan.

Am I using the wrong word? By "Levant" I mean North Africa/Sandlandistan.
No, you are right, levant was a cradle of human civilization, but it wasn't the only one

@Sparrow's Song
There is also a theory that Jews are the last pure Neanderthals and that's why they hate non-Jews so much.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 30 um 133810
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 30 um 133759

Yet another honorary ethnic :lul:
So brutal

No, you are right, levant was a cradle of human civilization, but it wasn't the only one

Where are the other ones? The only one I can find is the Levant.

Those are civilizations, I'm talking about the evolution of human beings themselves. Not just cities and stuff. Those are each maybe a few thousand years old, I'm talking hundreds of thousands of years old.
Well, then it happened throughout all the world, since each of them were evolving into being more adapted to their respective environments.

I don't know why there would be a cradle for that

Well, then it happened throughout all the world, since each of them were evolving into being more adapted to their respective environments.

I don't know why there would be a cradle for that

They evolved thanks to those environments. For instance, the Neanderthal. The original human ancestor started in the cradle, then it started moving north where the sun shines less and it's much colder. As a result, they turn white, and boom, ya got Neanderthals.