Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I look disgusting

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I just saw my face after 5-6 months of not looking at it, and holy shit, I'm a giga subhuman. I have a non-existing chin, recessed protruding bug eyes, and a shit frame, and I feel extreme disgust, man. I don't know wtf to do; I was already feeling bad this past month because of all the shit that's happened to me this past month, and this is like the cherry on top. I seriously want to fucking rope; I just look so disgusting and subhuman and my life is worthless.

That's suck tbh

Same. I am a repulsive neanderthal and can't even look at myself in the mirror. Hopefully one day I will be mistaken for an escaped gorilla and gunned down.

Same. I am a repulsive neanderthal and can't even look at myself in the mirror. Hopefully one day I will be mistaken for an escaped gorilla and gunned down.
King Kong type shitinnit
@Vermilioncore

I would alpha gorillamaxx if i look like this you mogger
Lets Go Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

cope or rope is the name of the game

i haven't moisturized my face in 6 months , haven't washed my hair this whole year. havent cut it in 3 years. all this to say i feel you.

i haven't moisturized my face in 6 months , haven't washed my hair this whole year. havent cut it in 3 years. all this to say i feel you.
why are you doing the least important thing the most frequently :feelskek:

at least take a shower and wash your hair with shampoo, brocel. trust me, it gives you such a refreshing feeling
not worth it. my hair is knotted up and washing it would take hours . not worth it. i look like shit either way

Its brutal when you notice your massive neanderthal brow ridge. Ofc red pill copers love to say that women love masculine features, nope. Women love pretty boys

Why avoid watching your face? Just see your shitty face and embrace it. I bet you are the type of person to quit the building if gore is presented.

For me its mostly a deep stinging sense of disappointment. You grow up with all these hopes and plans and then you get to puberty and are told that "sorry, we forgot to inform you earlier but you are fucked for life". All the what-could-have-been's. :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

I just saw my face after 5-6 months of not looking at it, and holy shit, I'm a giga subhuman. I have a non-existing chin, recessed protruding bug eyes, and a shit frame, and I feel extreme disgust, man. I don't know wtf to do; I was already feeling bad this past month because of all the shit that's happened to me this past month, and this is like the cherry on top. I seriously want to fucking rope; I just look so disgusting and subhuman and my life is worthless.
Forget about your looks, stop caring, never look at a reflection of your face, and when you see it, delusionmaxx that it's a bad day, bad angle or the reflection is bugging, or even that it's not you

I starved myself so I look like a skellyman now, before I was a big boah with apple cheeks that lifted weights now I look fucked up with sunken cheeks and dark circles under my eyes, I saved a lot of money only eating one meal a day these past 7 or so months and not cutting my hair either, resource hoarding

same here, i look like a candidate for 3rd reich's euthanasia program. Frankly, i don't even blame women for being disgusted by abominable subhuman such as me. I geniunely deserve gas chamber.