Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "I look creepy. Can't escape the Blackpill"

It's not your looks sweaty :foidSoy:

He should make an account here

THE ITcels reading this will go over to that post and provide him with Bluepills

For ugly guys like myself the blackpill is a shadow that follows you forever.

your confidence
*confident ugly guy walks into the room*

"ewww what a weirdo, trying too hard" *thoughts ensue of him being overbearing, out of place, arrogant and overconfident*

You might be done with the blackpill, but the blackpill isn’t near through with you

Personality doesn't mean shit.
It's all about looks, height and size.
No foid gives a fuck about personality if you have good looks.

"Im an average guy, 4-5/10"

"My face is constantly bloated and puffy. This is from water rentention because I have orthostatic hypotension and require a high salt intake to raise my blood pressure so I dont faint while standing (This is a whole different hell that depresses and pushes me to the blackpill). Along with the bloated face I have bad hereditary dark circles under my eyes. No treatments or amount of sleep I get ever fixes this, the only thing that works is concealer and I am not secure and confident enough to wear that even if i had the will to apply it everyday. My eyes are constantly dry and glossy, eye drops do not help. One of my eyes slightly droops due to a neurological sign called horners syndrome. For some unknown reason, my complexion fluctuates between greenish and greyish. Oh and im fucking balding."

JFL @ this cope

23 and balding = it’s over