Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I look at married men, they are far from Chad

N

NYincel

Banned
-
They have every flaw in the book, but have wives,kids, etc. Many are bald, glasses, have double chins, etc. Some are younger and there is no way they were chad. So what is the theory? They are just providers and their wives are fucking another Chad on Tinder every day?

They have every flaw in the book, but have wives,kids, etc. Many are bald, glasses, have double chins, etc. Some are younger and there is no way they were chad. So what is the theory? They are just providers and their wives are fucking another Chad on Tinder every day?

Let me ask you this, how many of those wives had other men before they found their "husbands"?

Basically. My mom, for example, married a short, bald, weak, nerdy man with the worst case of Aspergers that you will ever see. In return, she never had to work another day in her life. She spends all of my dad's take-home earnings, ensuring that he will never be able to retire. And she doesn't show him one ounce of appreciation. She just keeps demanding more money for her "needs" (e.g. her smoking, drinking, eating, and shopping habits) and treats him and the rest of her family like utter dogshit.

providers / beta bux

In my opinion it's either that they are "security" providers i.e. the safe option or that the woman has realised that the better looking men just want to fuck her because it's easy but don't want to be with her because they can do better. Or they have been cheated on by better looking men because they simply don't look good enough themselves for those guys to stay loyal to.

The closest most average women come to our situation is by being with a good looking guy for a while and then him ditching her for a good looking girl. That's when the dream that they were good enough for a top tier guy comes crashing down and they get to feel a bit of well deserved pain. They will then start to question themselves and their looks, rightfully so, and be extremely upset when they realise they are past their sell by date and no guys as good looking as the last one she somehow got lucky with want to be with her long term.

I've seen this situation first hand and the girl tried to confide in me. I loved every second of her pain because she would never look at me but adored my chad best friend who did this to her.

They are all either betabuxes or low inhib neurotypicals

They were Chads before they got married and let themselves go afterwards.

When women realise they can't get Chad to commit they settle for beta providers.

yeah those are the cucks who marry post-prime used up roasties after chad is done with them

Most men can find a woman but they are washed up cum dumpsters mainly

yeah those are the cucks who marry post-prime used up roasties after chad is done with them
Yah, this sounds right. The most they could get from Chad is being a Kleenex for a night.

you pretty much answered it in your last question. but its not that simple. you can only settle down with post wall women by betabuxxing and your femoid wont love you in the raw, primal way where they crave your cock and truly admire you. they only care about the money. its basically a glorified prostitute.

you pretty much answered it in your last question. but its not that simple. you can only settle down with post wall women by betabuxxing and your femoid wont love you in the raw, primal way where they crave your cock and truly admire you. they only care about the money. its basically a glorified prostitute.
I don't believe all of those average looking guys with women are just betabuxxing

Captain save a hoe, normans and poindexters.

I don't believe all of those average looking guys with women are just betabuxxing

normies dont have to unless the woman in question wants to settle down. thats what makes a normie a normie. incels are the ones that have to betabux to get anywhere with girls.

So women are engineered to love 10% of men based only on their bone structure?

Betabux cuckoldry. Never enter a relationship with a woman who's not attracted to you

Betabux cuckoldry. Never enter a relationship with a woman who's not attracted to you

But what if she feigns interest in you, but is secretly disgusted by you and won't show it until after you've put a ring on her finger? That's my absolute worst fear, even over being rejected for the remainder of my life.

But what if she feigns interest in you, but is secretly disgusted by you and won't let you know until you've put a ring on her finger? That's my absolute worst fear, even over being rejected for the remainder of my life.

That's why you should not put a ring on fingers of women you met when they were past their prime.

That's why you should not put a ring on fingers of women you met when they were past their prime.

I'd like to believe that I would never do such an obviously foolish thing, but having never been in that situation before, I honestly don't know how I would react if a woman ever showed interest in me. That would be uncharted territory for me.

Because men are stupid and go for used up roasties. Even fucking Lachowski settled for a 4 years older whore who sucked a lot of dicks in her modelling career.

Because men are stupid and go for used up roasties. Even fucking Lachowski settled for a 4 years older whore who sucked a lot of dicks in her modelling career.
more like desperate.

The three Fs. Find em,fuck em, forget em.

more like desperate.
Stupid and desperate. They pretend like previous partners are not a big deal while irl they look like this

202uup

Lachowski probably don't mind it because he fucked so many of them but he's still a retard for not finding some 16yo virgin stacy and marrying her right away.

When women get out from their prime age, which is around 30 onward, they stop riding dicks because they feel their SMV is indeed decreasing, so they need to settle down. While a man SMV never truly decreases (yes, even if you're incel, your SMV may be low as fuck but it won't decrease, especially if you statusmax, moneymax, etc. it will only increase in time), a woman's SMV drops rapidly after around 30.

So if they fail to settle at that age, they'll rot away and have it way worse than incels, since chads won't fuck them anymore. If they settle down they could always fuck a few chads once in a while (this only depends on how much SMV they retain out of their prime age, of it's too low chads won't accept it), but at the same time they can stay relaxed because they have a stable life thanks to the provider.

Damn this one stings me.Bad since I am.old as fuck now 29 and I see others have wives and what not.
Its ogre.

Damn this one stings me.Bad since I am.old as fuck now 29 and I see others have wives and what not.
Its ogre.

Yup it's ogre for you. You can't even become a betabux provider for a woman because they have no interest in settling down with a trans.

You're stuck between a rock and hard place. Prospective weird bi sexual men that have a fetish for "girls with dicks" are all you can hope for in the long term.

PSL and other sites will be your final resting place. And you're ready to check in once you hit your 30's

Welcome Home.

The level of cope is off the charts in this thread. The fact is, Blackpill isn’t absolute. I see the same everywhere I go - work/Walmart etc... Hell there is even a guy at work who is on the same level as blackops2cel who has a wife.

Yup it's ogre for you. You can't even become a betabux provider for a woman because they have no interest in settling down with a trans.

You're stuck between a rock and hard place. Prospective weird bi sexual men that have a fetish for "girls with dicks" are all you can hope for in the long term.

PSL and other sites will be your final resting place. And you're ready to check in once you hit your 30's

Welcome Home.
Lol I cannot be betabux cause I don't even have a job or university degree. Forget about anything else it is ogre for me apriori.

Nobody likes me after 29 years of living,I am left alone to rot.
"I tried so hard and went so far but in the end it doesn't even matter". Its ogre.

Sad AF. Even Prince Harry had to settle for a used roastie.

It's getting so hard out there.
6C7Zc9.png

They are betabuxxes.

I don't know man. I know some sub-5 married men in their 30s and they don't even have a good income tbh. I know a guy whose wife makes more than he does . And no he is not Chad and never has been.

The cuck/betabux meme has some validity but most people here use it as coping mechanism for their lack of success with foids.

I don't know man. I know some sub-5 married men in their 30s and they don't even have a good income tbh. I know a guy whose wife makes more than he does . And no he is not Chad and never has been.

The cuck/betabux meme has some validity but most people here use it as coping mechanism for their lack of success with foids.
You are not blackpilled enough. Either the wives of those men are uglier than them or the wives cheat on them.

Women go for value.

First they go for genetic value.

When that fails they go for financial value.

As far "she won't love you in the same primal way," that's %99 male fantasy, fetishizing some kind of "primal" love.

When I was 12 and saw a boob it got me sprung, when I'm 30 I could see someone naked and it won't get me hard. People desensitize over time, hormones rage before the brains kick in.

The 'true love' everyone's longing for doesn't exist, at least not in a way they think.

You are looking at boomers and gen-xers. They are living in a different dimension than us.

They were egghead asperger engineers and shit but they had money so their women were dependent on them. Our generation's women are out of control.

marriage is a societal concept, never forget.

betabux, don't get suck up when you have the money and suddenly you have used up women approaching you claiming they "love" you and want to get married