Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I look at a nigger foid...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
...and I don't see a human

5971af27e288c.image.jpg

Not all of them look like cave trolls, but most do

so u be sayin u don't b wantin my kang genes?

Foid nigger=figger.

screenshot_20200129-181429_samsung-internet-jpg.248148

I want a NUBIAN KWEEN gf

I'd say at most 60% no 80% white person would look that black
Look at the facial features. Except for the lips, nothing screams "NIGGER" about her.

Look at the facial features. Except for the lips, nothing screams "NIGGER" about her.
On second thought, you are right, If I coloured her white and gave her white colouring she would basically look white. The only other thing that can scream nigga is her forehead area imo

On second thought, you are right, If I coloured her white and gave her white colouring she would basically look white. The only other thing that can scream nigga is her forehead area imo
Oh yeah it looks bulbous like with niggeroids indeed, however some of it may be due to the highlighter she is using clearly.

I'd ascend with her if she wasn't a degenerate whore but what are the chances?

I get your point but this is very cherrypicked i feel.

Unless the average black foid actually looks like this? :feelswow::dafuckfeels:

Another standards thread :feelsseriously: Why do we have so many of these on an incel forum? I see people here talking about their standards more than I see people on red pill forums. I’m curious, why here and not 4Chan? You even try to greentext here

Another standards thread :feelsseriously: Why do we have so many of these on an incel forum? I see people here talking about their standards more than I see people on red pill forums. I’m curious, why here and not 4Chan? You even try to greentext here
4chan became pussified since that asian faggot took over. It's full of normalfucks.

Would you say not wanting to fuck a tranny is standardceling as well?

4chan became pussified since that asian faggot took over. It's full of normalfucks.

Would you say not wanting to fuck a tranny is standardceling as well?
Fucking a tranny is gay and gays can't be incel. I don't make posts about not wanting to fuck guys because that is a given. Typical 4Channer mindset tbh. Idk why people on 4Chan are so preoccupied regarding tranny sex anyways. I am just wary of people flocking to this site because other edgy outposts have become too mainstream. I don't want trap-posting or political astroturfing here anytime soon

Fucking a tranny is gay and gays can't be incel. I don't make posts about not wanting to fuck guys because that is a given. Typical 4Channer mindset tbh. Idk why people on 4Chan are so preoccupied regarding tranny sex anyways. I am just wary of people flocking to this site because other edgy outposts have become too mainstream. I don't want trap-posting or political astroturfing here anytime soon
No, I merely compared sex with a tranny to sex with a niggress, they have similar T levels and are comparitively ugly. 95% of men agree with me and wouldn't want to touch a niggress with a 20 foot long stick.

Sheboons are disgusting what else is new.

Still SMV mogs this entire forum

some can be pretty

volcel if you wouldn't fuck that