Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I look 40 at 20

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I'm only 20 but i look like I'm in my 40s. My eyes have permanent eye bags under them. They're always half shut and droopy. My hair is thinning. My teeth are rotting out. I hate having to see myself when i look at my phone. They need to make phones that don't show reflections

thats what no shower does to a man

i kind of wish i looked older but i look like im 12

You cannot accurately determine how old you look by yourself.
Ask others (strangers) how old they think you look to get an accurate estimate.

I think i look younger than i am because of my baby face

Just shower broo

Brutal.

I saw you once on the community section of DBDR recommending him to hop on Finasteride to halt his norwooding.
Is it ineffective?

Its over for your face but you dont look like 40, at least not yet

At least you'll never get carded jfl.

I'm only 20 but i look like I'm in my 40s. My eyes have permanent eye bags under them. They're always half shut and droopy. My hair is thinning. My teeth are rotting out. I hate having to see myself when i look at my phone. They need to make phones that don't show reflections
OVER

40 at 20 is brutal man.

I'm 22 and I look 30

:soy:''B-but men age like wine bro! ''

I've seen ur face reveal u do not look 40 lol

Like early thirties maybe

Let me into the tg group

balding does this to people, this shit is relentless.

Brutal.

I saw you once on the community section of DBDR recommending him to hop on Finasteride to halt his norwooding.
Is it ineffective?
I can't afford a doctor to get on it

Its over for your face but you dont look like 40, at least not yet
My looks have rapidly went downhill since then

Congrats on 20k posts

You really don't from what I've seen but maybe you've lost alot more hair

When I grow by beard out i look like I am 47 years old. When I shave I look like im 12. Idk what is worse.

I look 40 with a beard and 15 without one

I look 7 years old still waiting for puberty at 21

Brutal.

Is it ineffective?
It depends on how well you respond to it

for some people it works well enough to get regrowth others it only keeps what you have and for the unlucky people you keep balding despite using that shitty jewish drug

Brutal man I am ancient compared to you, both in age and looks :feelsbadman:

i kind of wish i looked older but i look like im 12
I look 10-15 years younger too.

I know dudes my age with solid grey.

As well as some 40 yos, that are mostly grey these days.

I figure it's from the stress of job slavery.

Except for body damage from a rough mostly homeless life, the years have been kind to my hair.

ive been told i look older than my dad and he's in his 50's

must be because of your personlity TeeHee.

Seriusly, zoomers age badly

Floss in the morning before you brush. Use an electronic toothbrush and invest in quality toothpaste.
Don't neglect your teeth. When you're 20 you might think you can just keep getting fillings if you have problems but that's not how it works out long term. At some point you may get extremely painful infections and the affected teeth need to be pulled out where even root canal cannot save them and if they need root canal, it can sometimes be very painful and lead to problems on its own.
If you lose a tooth, you can get an expensive implant but it's still worse than having your live tooth because it lacks the joint and pressure sensing properties of a real tooth so it can grind your jaw bone and can be harder to clean. Obviously biting with a hardened hole left by the extraction is not quite as practical or pleasant as having your tooth. Sometimes fillings can expand and end up cracking the tooth so it needs to be removed.
Take care of your fucking teeth buddy boyos.

Brootal even worse I have a geriatriccel voice, everyone thinks I am like 46