Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I long for a footjob

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Oh what I would do for a footjob. My freaky ass is NOT built for this incel life. I should be doing freaky shit with a girl rn.

Why must I be on this forum? Fuck it I'm personalitymaxxing. I'm taking the bluepill fuck the blackpill

Why do you like feet?

Idek tbh. I've always liked them even when I was little. Ig I'm just wired this way
I see. I'm into legs, so i'd want a female to rub my phallus between her thighs till i coom:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Why do you like feet?
Many men have this fetish. My theory is that the less you see a thing, the more you are attracted to that shit.

Cope nigger you're here forever I'm not letting you escape.

I'm dragging you to sewers with me.

I also want sex and to do freaky stuff, but what I want most is a hug from a girl and to cuddle with her.

Cope nigger you're here forever I'm not letting you escape.
IMG 0951

I also want sex and to do freaky stuff, but what I want most is a hug from a girl and to cuddle with her.
Same.

Cuddling would mog tbh

more than you do coochie?

friday night fetish GIF by iLOVEFRiDAY

This is @FAT LINKS NIGGA

Oh what I would do for a footjob. My freaky ass is NOT built for this incel life. I should be doing freaky shit with a girl rn.

Why must I be on this forum? Fuck it I'm personalitymaxxing. I'm taking the bluepill fuck the blackpill
YOOOO FAT LINKS NIGGA WSP

Same. But I want facesitting.

Relate. When I get a job I’m visiting a dominantrix in the same week

Good luck with that