Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I`ll never have Kids and it`s foids fault

Grodd

Grodd

CelticCel ϟϟ☸☘️
★★★★★
When i was young i used to think i`ll be a father and that i`ll love my kids since i never had that but of course the last few years i`ve realised i`ll never have kids i`m gonna be alone and KHHV forever and it deeply hurts even if i do manage to ascend i`m not gonna have kids because if i had a son he`ll suffer like me and it`s selfish of me to have a son knowing he`ll be unattractive that`s not love it`s dooming him maybe if i ascend with a somewhat attractive white foid who is similar height to me i`l have kids but i know that`ll never happen. I will never forgive foids for what they taken away from me not only have they robbed me of a Love life but they have robbed me of ever being a Father :lasereyes:

I hate kids, Better not spawn any more truecels than this world has, Think about your trash genetics

When i was young i used to think i`ll be a father and that i`ll love my kids since i never had that but of course the last few years i`ve realised i`ll never have kids i`m gonna be alone and KHHV forever and it deeply hurts even if i do manage to ascend i`m not gonna have kids because if i had a son he`ll suffer like me and it`s selfish of me to have a son knowing he`ll be unattractive that`s not love it`s dooming him maybe if i ascend with a somewhat attractive white foid who is similar height to me i`l have kids but i know that`ll never happen. I will never forgive foids for what they taken away from me not only have they robbed me of a Love life but they have robbed me of ever being a Father :lasereyes:
Consciously knowing you are trapped by shit tier genetics is a torturous ordeal, but at least you know now that it is not your fault you were born like that.

Consciously knowing you are trapped by shit tier genetics is a torturous ordeal, but at least you know now that it is not your fault you were born like that.
Yeah true realising it`s not my fault made things a little easier