Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I"ll never have a fucking stacy

Newbite

Newbite

Banned
-
No stacy to come home to (or text 24/7)

No stacy to look after me

I'll never know what its like to cuddle up at night or on a rainy evening

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Truecels.org is gonna be dead without you.

None of us deserve Stacy, stop having hypergamous fantasies.

None of us deserve Stacy, stop having hypergamous fantasies.

>deserve

Get in line bud.

Yea I feel you bud

Yeah, cucked by our genetics. Subhumans don't deserve top tier women. Thinking you do makes you part of the problem.

its cuck mentality thinking you dont deserve one more than a chad despite genetics being completely random and out of our control. its also foid worship in a sense.

its cuck mentality thinking you dont deserve one more than a chad despite genetics being completely random and out of our control. its also foid worship in a sense.
It's called being realistic and not delusional. Genetics is all that matters in this world and we didn't make the cut.

Yeah, cucked by our genetics. Subhumans don't deserve top tier women. Thinking you do makes you part of the problem.

JFL what does 'deserve' even mean in a natural world. Incels should take what they can by any means.

It's called being realistic and not delusional. Genetics is all that matters in this world and we didn't make the cut.
@Zyros

For looksmaxxed and effortmaxxed subhumans, they do deserve top tier women

If you don't believe in God then you believe in a natural world.
Are you not a citizen of a nation with manmade laws and morals? Then you don't live in a natural world.
For looksmaxxed and effortmaxxed subhumans, they do deserve top tier women
Cope. You can't maxx genetics.