Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I live with a "Chad" and can confirm that EVERYTHING HERE is TRUE

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Im currently a student and im hiring a room in a big apartment, the owner is a 29 year old guy (maybe 30 dont remember) who is 6´1 and extremely good looking. His style is also very good and he is muscular.

Let me tell you, every fucking weekend he got new girls here, every weekend, Ive been here now for almost 1 year and EVERY WEEKEND there is a girl here, usually a new one but often its one of his many fuckbuddies. Its a big apartment, so luckily I dont hear them fucking if im not trying to (like sneaking outside his door which I did one time, suicidefule).

He is fucking all kinds of women too. Young women who are 18, but also some hot milfs who are 40 with plastic titties. One time, he brought a friend here, who was also a Chad, and they both fucked two girls in this apartment, while I was in my room.

Now, If I look at my college class, 95% of guys are pure incels. They are nerds, just like me. Low energy, introverted, not so much fun .. I can gaurantee not one single dude in my class gets laid, and if he does its with some cuck-girlfriend who probably cheats on him.

The point is, CHAD is true, and its like 5% of men who fucks NEW WOMEN ALL THE TIME, and Im literally saying ,its new ones every fucking weekend. In one year, this guy I live with has probably fucked 50 new women, and he got fuck buddies .. maybe like 5 fuck buddies he is rotating too.

No shit, blackpill is potent as it's life without any filters, thanks for another one of thousands of stories demonstrating it though.

The society hates majority of men

You should get some hidden cameras. If only ER had roommates like this.

And yet foids are all “hurr durr why are young men so angry at us”

SO sick of the fucking shit western life

Set up cameras in his bedroom and send the footage to the whores' fathers.

Its over for 95% of men

This is Legit. Will a foid accept fuckin an incel as long as she gets to fuck Chad as well? ...
I can tell you something about this.

I used to be active in an incel discord server, and there was a guy who had a Chad roommate.
One time, the chad he was living with had a different girl every week, had tons of friends with benefits etc.
Chad needed money because he couldn't afford the rent so the guy told him if chad helps him to find girls, he will give him the money.
Chad agreed.
A month after he was telling us about this, he left the server. I'm pretty sure he succeeded in his plan.
He could've been lying about it, but I feel like it's worth a try tbh.

COSIGN , all you have to do is become friends with your Chad coworkers and ask them about their weekends to realize the blackpill is true.

Chads deserve the rope.

I can tell you something about this.

I used to be active in an incel discord server, and there was a guy who had a Chad roommate.
One time, the chad he was living with had a different girl every week, had tons of friends with benefits etc.
Chad needed money because he couldn't afford the rent so the guy told him if chad helps him to find girls, he will give him the money.
Chad agreed.
A month after he was telling us about this, he left the server. I'm pretty sure he succeeded in his plan.
He could've been lying about it, but I feel like it's worth a try tbh.
Sounds fishy Tbh .

is it possible that the roommate was hiring prostitutes or splitting money with one of his fuck buddies?.

But still that's one hell of a lucky incel.

Your a cuck shit for living there.

Sounds fishy Tbh .

is it possible that the roommate was hiring prostitutes or splitting money with one of his fuck buddies?.

But still that's one hell of a lucky incel.
I'm not sure, but if it's true, he is super lucky tbh. I think I'll try to find his Discord and talk to him
I don't think he hired prostitutes, the guy told mentioned a lot that the Chad came home drunk from a party

Chad definitely slays all day every day but I'm suspicious 5-10% of the male population being Chad. It's not that common. I think about Chad more like a natural disaster.

If chad has to fuck old hags with plastic titties or with a friend, that's depressing, TBH.

This is Legit. Will a foid accept fuckin an incel as long as she gets to fuck Chad as well? ...

As there are enough women who get their reward by doing just about everything Chad pleases (including drinking his piss, licking his asshole, playing his pet), I wouldn't place my bets against it.

If chad has to fuck old hags with plastic titties or with a friend, that's depressing, TBH.
He doesn't have to, Chad is just a decadent. He's a connoisseur of sex and he'll fuck for the novelty.

I'm not sure, but if it's true, he is super lucky tbh. I think I'll try to find his Discord and talk to him
I don't think he hired prostitutes, the guy told mentioned a lot that the Chad came home drunk from a party

My Chad(lite) brother has it's own harem as well. Jfl if you think this doesn't happen irl.

Last edited:
Quality blackpill. Start thinking of a way to fuck with him and his whores.

And yet foids are all “hurr durr why are young men so angry at us”

It is because of our toxic personality. We need to change and become obedient cucks. We need to work hard for little money and die early to provide for their lives like a good female worshipping cuck goy piece of shit.

Joined Aug 10, 2019

Just lol sure buddy, its over for many men man.

It is because of our toxic personality. We need to change and become obedient cucks. We need to work hard for little money and die early to provide for their lives like a good female worshipping cuck goy peace of shit.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It is because of our toxic personality. We need to change and become obedient cucks. We need to work hard for little money and die early to provide for their lives like a good female worshipping cuck goy peace of shit.
Just sacrifice yourself bro. Just repress your desires bro. Just do mental gymnastics so you blame all your shortcomings on yourself and then feel good about them because you're handling them "like a good person" or with "maturity" bro. Just be Christian while calling Christianity bigoted even though you're adopting almost every normative standard of behavior from Christianitiy bro.

Almost three times the bluepillers are reading right now.:feelswow::feelswow:

Im currently a student and im hiring a room in a big apartment, the owner is a 29 year old guy (maybe 30 dont remember) who is 6´1 and extremely good looking. His style is also very good and he is muscular.

Let me tell you, every fucking weekend he got new girls here, every weekend, Ive been here now for almost 1 year and EVERY WEEKEND there is a girl here, usually a new one but often its one of his many fuckbuddies. Its a big apartment, so luckily I dont hear them fucking if im not trying to (like sneaking outside his door which I did one time, suicidefule).

He is fucking all kinds of women too. Young women who are 18, but also some hot milfs who are 40 with plastic titties. One time, he brought a friend here, who was also a Chad, and they both fucked two girls in this apartment, while I was in my room.

Now, If I look at my college class, 95% of guys are pure incels. They are nerds, just like me. Low energy, introverted, not so much fun .. I can gaurantee not one single dude in my class gets laid, and if he does its with some cuck-girlfriend who probably cheats on him.

The point is, CHAD is true, and its like 5% of men who fucks NEW WOMEN ALL THE TIME, and Im literally saying ,its new ones every fucking weekend. In one year, this guy I live with has probably fucked 50 new women, and he got fuck buddies .. maybe like 5 fuck buddies he is rotating too.

chads are closer to primal instincts. STEM degree nerds are as far as possible from it. i think studying and rotting at home makes us more low energy etc

Chad harem confirmed

if youre not chad and get in a relationship, you will eventually get cucked for a more attractive guy

Incel uprising NOW!

I really hate how females go for the same few guys instead of giving anyone else a chance. They really are a herd of interchangeable holes and are too stupid to be different from each other. The more I read about this bullshit the more I want to genocide the fuck out of these brainless cunts.

I mean only morons with a political agenda deny this. I think literally anyone who's gone outside has seen this kind of shit.

Reddit is always whining about incels being brainwashed, but really it's just most incels have literally seen all this shit first hand, and can talk to other incels who've also seen the same shit. The only people who're brainwashed are the deranged leftwingers who'll deny reality to prop up their ideology.

He probably thinks its his personality that gets him laid also.

The more I read about this bullshit the more I want to genocide the fuck out of these brainless cunts.

Soonish...
gif-2-gif.88491

You dont seem to understand.

Chad has great testosterone levels, he is horny all the fucking time, he can fuck young girls, he can fuck older milfs, he dont give a fuck.

He wants the novelty.

This guy is soon 30 years old yet he fucks 18 year olds on the regular, he also fucks 40 year old married women, he is a fucking machine I have no idea how he does it.

Oh well I guess I do, cause his face is very good and he is tall and muscular and NT as fuck.
I really hate how females go for the same few guys instead of giving anyone else a chance. They really are a herd of interchangeable holes and are too stupid to be different from each other. The more I read about this bullshit the more I want to genocide the fuck out of these brainless cunts.

They all go for a small group of men for sure. Men with great jaws and who are tall and good looking, if u have that all the females wanna fuck you.

He probably thinks its his personality that gets him laid also.
This is one of the most frustrating things about Chads. These assholes have the nerve to give you advice like they know what they're talking about. No, it's not your confidence, you were just born lucky you motherfucking moron.

I can confirm the truth of what you're saying OP as my best friend from childhood was a turbo Chad (until he let the marriage + family bug bite him in the ass anyway).

He started off with a baseline body like any little kid but when he hit his teen years something snapped in his mind and he started working out like a fiend and quickly developed a muscular body along the lines of the characters from the movie 300 which he has maintained to this day despite his longterm smoking, drinking and drugging habits (though he's calmed down with the harder drugs in recent years and is basically just a pothead now along with the afforementioned smoking and drinking habits).

Anyway as he grew up in addition to easily developing musculature that attracted foids he had one of those classic aesthetic square jaws that just about every man wishes they had and I'd say he was either 6ft 2 or 3 once fully grown so no "manlet" here.

Though as a turbo Chad and a "wigger" he was I guess you all could say less "discerning" than your standard Chads meaning he'd fuck anything (female) he could get his hands on save for fatties of course.

Didn't seem to particularly bother him if other men found a certain fuck buddy or two of his ugly or average, he'd still plow her until he got tired of her and then eventually trade her up.

Whenever he was ready for an actual relationship he always seemed to gravitate to tall blonde girls with psycho eyes (and probably tendencies as well).

Didn't seem to bother him either if they had previously been as promiscuous as he was, so long as they only fucked him (or convinced him he was the only one, while with them) he was happy.

My function as a friend I guess was listening to his long and outrageous stories about this or that adventure he'd been on, not just involving fucking random sluts mind you, but people who'd talk shit to him, probably out of jealousy and fights he'd get into over various territorial pissing matches with other guys, about various stupid, trivial shit that means the entire world to a person when they are a teenager, etc, etc.

He was an entertaining storyteller I'll give him that.

What kinda surprises me is that he could've gotten even higher quality (better looking foids) if only he'd cleaned up his act, stopped being a wigger and dressed more in a preppy/formal attire type sense but I guess he was content as he was.

Well anyway his story basically concluded with him getting married to a psycho eyes blonde chick who ended up cheating/cucking him for another Chad who basically had all my friends same characteristics and not only that I think she got knocked up by this Chad all the while my buddy had been slaving away trying to keep them from going bankrupt at some job he had (and still has) that required him to travel quite a lot all over the country cleaning out various companies huge smoke stacks in a hazmat suit with other guys/employees.

I successfully talked him out of murder/suiciding her, the guy, himself and just moving on from the dumb bitch which he fortunately did.

Yep, this is the reality out there, all girls are getting fucked by an elite 5% of men, who gets EVERYTHING.

Thank god the Chad dont have a girl over tonight cause I feel very depressed right now.

I was sure, that IT-cucks will be in complete retarded denial about your story, so I've posted it on IT.
Guess what? Bullseye.