Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Live The Same Day Everyday.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Every single fucking day,

I wake up, make coffee, I check .is, then I shower, get dressed, and go to my classes/study or work on campus for a bit, and at lunch eat the same foods on a consistent basis.

Sometimes I gymcel, but even then it is still a monotonous task I undertake 2-3 days a week.

Afterwards, I come home to my college apartment, and each evening/afternoon/night is the same;

eat the same fucking foods for dinner, smoke the same fucking weed, drink the same fucking beer, play the same fucking videogames, listen to the same fucking music, fight with the same fucking dumb faggots on here-

Every single day is the same, every single week is the same cycle, and each month feels the same:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

Every single fucking day,

I wake up, make coffee, I check .is, then I shower, get dressed, and go to my classes/study or work on campus for a bit, and at lunch eat the same foods on a consistent basis.

Sometimes I gymcel, but even then it is still a monotonous task I undertake 2-3 days a week.

Afterwards, I come home to my college apartment, and each evening/afternoon/night is the same;

eat the same fucking foods for dinner, smoke the same fucking weed, drink the same fucking beer, play the same fucking videogames, listen to the same fucking music, fight with the same fucking dumb faggots on here-

Every single day is the same, every single week is the same cycle, and each month feels the same:feelsbadman::feelscry:.
pretty much my schedule with a few minor differences, blood.
life is brutal :cryfeels:

it's over

totally the same for me except that i have a job but .is is a second life here
i rather stay rotting here than doing new things

chad and woman also says, ''I Live The Same Day Everyday''

but for them its lifefuel and not suicidefuel

All while chads lives a different day everyday, meets new people, fucks a new girl, goes on different trips, visits new places, has more crushes on him…

Life is unfair. We were born as maggots to serve chad and make chads life look good because he can compare his life to people like us and girls will say, “chad has something going for him.”

All while chads lives a different day everyday, meets new people, fucks a new girl, goes on different trips, visits new places, has more crushes on him…

Life is unfair. We were born as maggots to serve chad and make chads life look good because he can compare his life to people like us and girls will say, “chad has something going for him.”

Day after day wave after wave, Slowly drowning