Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I live next door to a cunt

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
I live in a neighborhood of Townhouses with a Homeowner's Association. The Homeowner's Association has authority to hire outside landscapers to work on people's property and to put a lien on the homeowner's house if the homeowner does not pay the amount of money paid to the landscapers. I have weeds in my flower bed. My next door neighbor is a middle aged woman. She has reported me to the Homeowner's Association because I have weeds in my flower bed. My flower bed is not of her business. This is crazy. I am an OTR trucker. I don't have time to fix my flower bed. She is probably only doing this to me because I am only 5'1". I bet she would not do this to a Chad.

How should I get even with the cunt who reported my house to the Homeowner's Association?

Fuck ing HOAs are useless, just nitpick the smallest of issues to needlessly annoy you; throw some in her own lawn. :feelskek:

Fuck ing HOAs are useless, just nitpick the smallest of issues to needlessly annoy you; throw some in her own lawn. :feelskek:

THrow some what on her lawn? Weeds?

I feel bad for hoacels. Sure there are a few benefits but I could never tolerate getting a fine because my grass is too long

HOA are useless scum. they give off the same vibes as the kids who thought they were hot shit for being hall monitors. if a HOA member ever peeked their face over my fence to bitch to me about some retarded shit like my grass length id empty a .357 magnum in their general direction (in Modern Warfare 2)

And perhaps dogshit (discreetly, at night, though look for cameras). :feelshehe:
I am thinking about taking a dump on her front porch.

Cunts gonna cunt

Maybe put plastic sheet over the soil and those blue flint stones.

Cement over it and have pots of artificial plants or use artificial grass to cover the area.