Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I live in constant fear of being falsely accused of sexual harassment

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
As a subhuman, I have to be extra careful with my behavior cause the wrong movement or stare can cause a foid to call the cops on me. For example: I never walk behind a foid, I never sit next to one on the bus, I never stare at a foid for more that one second and I only do it if I'm totally sure she is distracted, I never ask a foid for directions, I would never sit next to a foid at work, I stay the hell away from kids, etc.
However, I'm starting to think it's gonna be all useless. One day a bunch of cops is going to tear down my door and take me cause a foid catched me looking at her for more than one second at the grocery store.

Good noon I hate women

yeah me too especially with my becky neighbour.Me and my mom have noticed that whenever she goes to the backyard(it's shared by a couple of houses)and does exercises she constantly stares at our house and at every single window in our house.Sometimes i am walking downstairs and i see her looking up to our window and i have seen her doing that multiple times.I assume she wants to stare at my mom(i assume she is a dyke,)but she also stares at me whenever i go to the kitchen(we have a window there that leads to the backyard).happily she hasn't done her exercises in our backyard in quite a while.If she is in a bad mood one day i will easily go to jail since one look on my part will most likely count as sexual harassment.it's over if you are an incel.i could buy curtains for those windows but it would be pointless since my mom would leave them open 24/7 anyway.a becky is all it takes to kill your life.before anyway says i am bragging i am 5'8 and she is 6'1 and i live in london.it's over

In important situations I often record audio with my phone. If someone lies about me, I can hopefully demonstrate the truth.