Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I live in an apartment block with 3 women in their 20s and can confirm if women don't get Chad they'll just hold out

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
For one rather than settle

Women would rather have a vibrator than someone who isn't Chad.

This is why rape should be legal against females for sub8 males.

Rape is for the weak. We need to brainwash em, just like religion did for many years.
Even better. This is something that can surely be achieved after the incel revolution. But for now sub 8 men need to start mobilizing and start taking the females they desire in gangs, it is vastly superior to rotting or playing the dating game where even normies barely get any action at all and are forced to put in tons of effort for little reward.

Rape is for the weak. We need to brainwash em, just like religion did for many years.
Superior idea, the female biggest weakness is their low IQ and hive mind

Only sub 4 struggle
Cope all sub8s struggle to some degree sub6s are especially disdained even if they can get a female the amount of effort they must put in greatly exceeds the sexual reward they receive from the female.

Cope all sub8s struggle to some degree sub6s are especially disdained even if they can get a female the amount of effort they must put in greatly exceeds the sexual reward they receive from the female.
Yeah massive cope here, perhaps 6ish can get lucky but they won't have constant relationships like Chad, average men are invisible

If anything that is cope. If I wasn't a sub4 I could easily get females. That sub 8 stuff is what volcels believe.

If anything that is cope. If I wasn't a sub4 I could easily get females. That sub 8 stuff is what volcels believe.
You could not easily get females unless you were 8+ where females would literally throw themselves at you. At 6+ some uglier females might show interest, but you definitely cannot get your looksmatch. If you are in the 4-6 range like many guys then it takes a huge amount of effort. Of course if you are actually sub4 it is completely over unless you become rich or a celebrity and even then you will only be used.

That decent looking blonde kid on here got like 2 matches that flaked. Do some tinder experiments with average decent looking men you know and you will see and of course Tellum T

You could not easily get females unless you were 8+ where females would literally throw themselves at you. At 6+ some uglier females might show interest, but you definitely cannot get your looksmatch. If you are in the 4-6 range like many guys then it takes a huge amount of effort. Of course if you are actually sub4 it is completely over unless you become rich or a celebrity and even then you will only be used.

Are you an incel or a normie? I guess black pilled normies are allowed here, but still...

A good way to start brainwashing these days is to run a prolonged mass social media propaganda campaign, where stacies sit 24/7 on their phones. With the help of 4chan, planting the seeds of a new societal standard/ idolizing imperfection (just like the fat SJW "curvy" movement) is achievable. It's time to start rebuilding the world.

Are you an incel or a normie? I guess black pilled normies are allowed here, but still...
I am a sub4 truecel but I am telling it like it is. Even if my face was in the 4-6 range I doubt my situation would change considering I am ethnic, even average White guys don't get much in my area.

I am a sub4 truecel but I am telling it like it is. Even if my face was in the 4-6 range I doubt my situation would change considering I am ethnic, even average White guys don't get much in my area.

It's definitely not as easy as chad but 5+ means you are volcel. If chad can get 15 girls I would say a normie can get around 3.

Because they know it's possible to get him, so they don't want to ruin their dinner with junk food.

makes no sense. either women are huge sluts who fuck 400 guys before age 30 or they all hold out for a top 1% chad

makes no sense. either women are huge sluts who fuck 400 guys before age 30 or they all hold out for a top 1% chad

they fuck the same 5 chads 100 times each, then settle with a betabux

Well, perhaps not Chad, Chad, Chadlie high tier normies (used for sex)

Well, perhaps not Chad, Chad, Chadlie high tier normies (used for sex)

this is my guess, maybe completely wrong.

in a vacuum women only hold out for a top tier chad.

but in reality they go to parties, get drunk, high on coke, whatever, and their standards lower based on the environment and a chad lite because a chad at that moment

she's still only going for a god tier chad, but something fucked up her brain to make her lower standards

this is my guess, maybe completely wrong.

in a vacuum women only hold out for a top tier chad.

but in reality they go to parties, get drunk, high on coke, whatever, and their standards lower based on the environment and a chad lite because a chad at that moment

she's still only going for a god tier chad, but something fucked up her brain to make her lower standards
Basically yeah, also I think chadlites are also in the equation for relationships, only white Stacie's hold out for proper chads, but still

Basically yeah, also I think chadlites are also in the equation for relationships, only white Stacie's hold out for proper chads, but still

That sounds accurate. On my chad lite experiments, ethnic girls begged to meet up, but white girls were like "meh"

a white chad lite is a god to ethnic girls but mediocre to almost all white women

That sounds accurate. On my chad lite experiments, ethnic girls begged to meet up, but white girls were like "meh"

a white chad lite is a god to ethnic girls but mediocre to almost all white women
Yeah, basically of women cant date highly above them in 2018, they won't bother

Why haven't we replaced these shits with Androids yet?

Yeah, but while she's holding out for Mr. Perfect, she'll still have one-night stands with other Chads or Chadlites on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back