Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I live in a city with a large population of blacks and with everything going on I feel like this is going to happen to me at any second.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
thats why you shouldn't go outside

C88

He relaxed...

They are like Orcs in the Middle Earth.

Niggers should be doing this to foids

Stay inside bro nothing good is outside lately

@Master @Hate_my_life and @Colvin76 @TigerFestival beating up @BummerDrummer

If you hit a black, its racist and 3/4 of the world pop will lynch you and wipe out your family up to 3 generation like they did Bruce lee. People think zombie apocalypse is a movie .no it's already in its infancy stage.

Last edited:
Blacks truly become animals when in large groups

This is the typical behavior of black juveniles in any American city you go into. Almost all of handgun related killings, gang activity, home invasion is this demographic. The only people supporting these ((protests)) are people that haven't been around these animals and are brainwashed. There is decent people of every type, but here in the US I want to send any white self hating hole into a real ghetto and see if they keep that attitude for long.

This is the typical behavior of black juveniles in any American city you go into. Almost all of handgun related killings, gang activity, home invasion is this demographic. The only people supporting these ((protests)) are people that haven't been around these animals and are brainwashed. There is decent people of every type, but here in the US I want to send any white self hating hole into a real ghetto and see if they keep that attitude for long.
Unironically this. I live in a liberal majority city and the biggest liberals shouting about white priviledge have the biggest spoons in their mouth.
You can shout BLM all you want but the truth is you won’t take 4 steps near one. Ironically the ones supporting all lives matter are the ones most around blacks.

Buy a gun if you feel vulerable or gymaxx. If you are a amerishart you should exercise your constitutional rights before it turns into Britain and you can't buy a knife without ID. Niggers only learn at the muzzle of a gun unfortunately.

We dont know the full story. Maybe he owed them drug money or called them nigger or something and thus deserved it.

I live in one of the most liberal and "safe" cities in north america, though I still had many unpleasant (to put it mildly) experiences with blacks;

- My friends and I got mugged while walking to school by a group of black teenagers from a neighbouring school
- My friend got assaulted in a restaurant after he bumped into a black guy by accident
- I almost got beat up by a black student for stepping on his shoe, but I was lucky other students managed to deescalate the situation
- I was threatened in my own workplace by a black customer for refusing to sell them a product because they didn't have ID

So I am not surprised at all by their behaviour in the video.

You are correct to bewary of them.

Some of the WORSE fights of my youth was me against black gangs.

Act crazy.

Attack first! (Maintain the initiative! Master the Ooda LOOP)

Take out the leader and the rest will scatter.

Then run away.

Move out of the city! Dumbass...

What could have been demonstrations against police brutality has just ended up leading to a bunch of random violence. It's all so depressing and if anything could lead to more brutality. Sure some special interest groups might have started all of this, but they can't just turn off wanton violence like a faucet. Democrats probably could have a good shout in November too, but if this shit is still going on in November, it might help Trump's case. Anyways, the city I live in is pretty safe so no problems here :feelsokman:

This mentality is going to make you an easy target for people who are white.

Suspect everyone, not one group of people. All humans are garbage.

Gg

Buy a gun if you feel vulerable or gymaxx. If you are a amerishart you should exercise your constitutional rights before it turns into Britain and you can't buy a knife without ID. Niggers only learn at the muzzle of a gun unfortunately.

Gotta love the disinterested fat guy at the end.

I wonder when these fucking idiots will get a brain and realize that they're a part of a psyop. We need these black men to look up to men like Malcolm X and look up to organizations like the NOI and further their race instead of taking out hatred on random whites.