Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I litter constantly.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
I have come to the point in life where I don't give a fuck about others.

Littering is bad if you care about the inconvenience and discomfort of others. Other people will have to clean your trash or will be grossed out and annoyed by it.

Soyciety doesn't give a fuck about me, foids despise me, men would push me infront of a bus if it meant getting to fuck a worthless roastie. Fuck it, soda cans, fast food wrappers, cups, boxes, bags, everything and anything. I don't give a fuck I am tossing it out my car window.

Human settlement is one giant piece of litter so who tf cares

I dont litter but I dont segregate my trash I cant be bothered

Please, if you letter do it in the cities, when you litter in natural environments believe me stacy and chad don't give a single fuck.

Please, if you letter do it in the cities, when you litter in natural environments believe me stacy and chad don't give a single fuck.
I only go out of my way to litter glass in the city, anything else I just throw it out wherever I am.

Pos move, nature doesnt deserve that, dont turn ur city into a garbage dump

Pos move, nature doesnt deserve that, dont turn ur city into a garbage dump
normies turned my life into a garbage dump i will turn their nice area they enjoy with their girlfriend into a garbage dump in return

please don't litter, it will make you feel worse, trust me fellow rotcel

Littering is a stacy, chad, karen, normie thing. People who are self-absorbed do it. Don't be part of the problem.

Megabased.

Society isn't providing us with pussy, so I don't see why we have any obligation to keep society clean.

Nature. But cities can rot in hell.
Cities r just advanced villages which r just advanced human living areas, if u litter in ur city ur making ur living area worse, no sense in turning ur city into a polluted indian slum

Cities r just advanced villages which r just advanced human living areas, if u litter in ur city ur making ur living area worse, no sense in turning ur city into a polluted indian slum
I don't care If I want beauty I go hiking , cities are ugly and infested with humans I'm not interested in polishing turds