Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I literally want to apologise for my gender

Brutal cuckpill

Jfl I take back what I said about curries @wereq

another woman born in a mans body

Absolute state of curry soys.

Here is the text just in case the post gets deleted

To all the ladies out there, my gender owes an apology to you. I'm deeply sorry for everything you've suffered and continue to suffer. Yes,I know not all men are the same… but the truth is, too many are.I've heard stories from friends and family about how they harassed or molested a girl or woman.

The way they share these stories, with no regret, is deeply troubling. Even I have confronted some of them but still they are “kutte ki dum jo seedhi nahi hoti” and that’s why I am in favour of harsh treatment. Some men actually deserve it. What’s worse is the reaction they get—a loud laugh, a pat on the back. It’s as if the more they dehumanize someone, the more they are celebrated.

If you find yourself enjoying these stories, laughing along, or even just staying silent, you’re part of the problem too. I want to say this loud and clear: being a bystander is not neutral. Your silence is your consent. Your laughter is your encouragement. Every time you stay quiet, you're complicit in the harm being done.

We must do better. We need to call out this behavior, not celebrate it. It starts with us, with every conversation we have, with every story we refuse to let slide. To the women who have been harmed, belittled, or devalued by these actions—I'm sorry. And to the men who think this is okay: it’s time to stop. It's time to change.

Oh my god, what a cuck

@ReconElement
Curries are known to be extremely apologetic and servile, it's just one of their usual characteristics basically a high inhib incel trait but also a very low IQ trait, I can tell you this particular individual is very low IQ and his gimmicks in his daily life must be pathetic but it can be some narcissistic faggot looking for attention on the web as well

WHAT A MASSIVE CUCK, HANG THIS FUCKER

"Can I get sex now muh qweeeeeen????"

i literally want to apologise on behalf of my gender's history but that won't be enough​

It won't be enough. OP should castrate himself, because producing testosterone is toxic masculinity.

no what we've done is not enough

Curries are known to be extremely apologetic and servile, it's just one of their usual characteristics basically a high inhib incel trait but also a very low IQ trait, I can tell you this particular individual is very low IQ and his gimmicks in his daily life must be pathetic but it can be some narcissistic faggot looking for attention on the web as well
20 to 30 years ago, Curries never apologized to their foids like this.

Cringe and gay

Forgiveness granted. But please, be sure to gang rape a foid next time.

what do you expect, they're soys who've never eaten a piece of meat in their lives, they're harmless

To all the ladies out there, my gender owes an apology to you. I'm deeply sorry for everything you've suffered and continue to suffer. Yes,I know not all men are the same… but the truth is, too many are.I've heard stories from friends and family about how they harassed or molested a girl or woman.

The way they share these stories, with no regret, is deeply troubling. Even I have confronted some of them but still they are “kutte ki dum jo seedhi nahi hoti” and that’s why I am in favour of harsh treatment. Some men actually deserve it. What’s worse is the reaction they get—a loud laugh, a pat on the back. It’s as if the more they dehumanize someone, the more they are celebrated.

If you find yourself enjoying these stories, laughing along, or even just staying silent, you’re part of the problem too. I want to say this loud and clear: being a bystander is not neutral. Your silence is your consent. Your laughter is your encouragement. Every time you stay quiet, you're complicit in the harm being done.

We must do better. We need to call out this behavior, not celebrate it. It starts with us, with every conversation we have, with every story we refuse to let slide. To the women who have been harmed, belittled, or devalued by these actions—I'm sorry. And to the men who think this is okay: it’s time to stop. It's time to change.
Soyjak gifs to brighten your day or ruin v0 hrkkai4ftu6d1

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Whoever posted that might be lower T than me.

It's funny how much curries really mimick whites, the funny part is curryland is a poor shithole with a per capita of $ 3000, whites have something like $ 70000, so this is massive cuckoldry, pajeets are massive cucks and very low IQ and impressively sexually frustrated so it makes a potent mixture of blind female worship and veneration, something only a very filthy pagan mind can come up with

omg this is the soyest post I have seen in ages

It's funny how much curries really mimick whites, the funny part is curryland is a poor shithole with a per capita of $ 3000, whites have something like $ 70000, so this is massive cuckoldry, pajeets are massive cucks and very low IQ and impressively sexually frustrated so it makes a potent mixture of blind female worship and veneration, something only a very filthy pagan mind can come up with
:yes::yes::yes:

20 to 30 years ago, Curries never apologized to their foids like this.
They did, you just didn't see that shit on the internet simply cos it didn't exist, just tell me any other brown ethnicity in which foids show as much skin as they show in currylands literally skimpy piece of clothe that barely hides belly and bosons is what used to be their dress for women, they've always been the cucks you see them today

As another male on behalf of males I withdraw this apology

Another day, another Jej

Once India fully accepts the liberal disease and feminism becomes prevalent in India, it will be the biggest cuckfest ever. 10x worse that the West. Combine curry servility with male feminist cuckoldry, you have the ultimate soydom. And ricecels, blacks, whites, spics; literally everyone mogs Indian men, it's so over.

Exactly. Their ideology is whatever white ideology (even if it's Nazism), because they think it will make them Western. It's so pathetic when upper-class jeetkids try to emulate white culture, when they don't even understand the ideals behind it, they just want to be perceived as white.

what do you expect, they're soys who've never eaten a piece of meat in their lives, they're harmless
Tbh they're just too poor to eat any kind of meat, you don't eat meat with $ 3000 per capita, funnily enough the internet has given these underdeveloped cretins a platform to feel like first worlders

Once India fully accepts the liberal disease and feminism becomes prevalent in India, it will be the biggest cuckfest ever. 10x worse that the West. Combine curry servility with male feminist cuckoldry, you have the ultimate soydom. And ricecels, blacks, whites, spics; literally everyone mogs Indian men, it's so over.

Exactly. Their ideology is whatever white ideology (even if it's Nazism), because they think it will make them Western. It's so pathetic when upper-class jeetkids try to emulate white culture, when they don't even understand the ideals behind it, they just want to be perceived as white.
Tbh, nazism is not white "culture" nazism in its true fashion is ethno-politics, white culture is Christianity, the ideals that govern nazism for whites is ethnicity it's the same for curries as well, the difference is curries have been practicing it since the last 5000 years through caste endogamy, Germanic nationalism in a pan white world if Nazism was ever successful would have naturally spiralled into white puritanism and into castes the way it did in India, Hitler was just trying to Indiafy Europe

what a faggot. Know a couple indian guys like that they all suck up to every foid they see keep getting friendzoned and don’t care.

No we dont mog jeets

No we dont mog jeets
By a slight margin. 5 years ago I would have said that jeets and ricecels are about equal but ever since India got the internet, there are endless videos of Hindujeets eating cow shit and bathing in it which destroyed curry SMV, on top of mass immigration.

By a slight margin. 5 years ago I would have said that jeets and ricecels are about equal but ever since India got the internet, there are endless videos of Hindujeets eating cow shit and bathing in it which destroyed curry SMV, on top of mass immigration.
Stop politicking everything ricecel, it's over, no amount of politicicoping is going to get your dick wet, I see this everytime with rice and their cope subreddits of endless politicoping, politics is a function of the masses and those who rule them not for you

Stop politicking everything ricecel, it's over, no amount of politicicoping is going to get your dick wet, I see this everytime with rice and their cope subreddits of endless politicoping, politics is a function of the masses and those who rule them not for you
I'm a currycel lol. :feelsrope: Self-hating is standard for us.

I'm a currycel lol. :feelsrope: Self-hating is standard for us.
Whatever stop politicking, it's a waste of precious time and mental peace, of the many refuge of the virgins

God damn that's pathetic

Simp cuckold