Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I literally told my mom i catfished females

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Well I was brutal and blunt, how I couldn't get a gf. She started to tell me this blue pilled spiel.
So I counter argued with her how everything was about looks and showed her the lms face videos, she tried to make excuses how lms was a guy that gets paid and is probably fake.
And then I told her how I catfished females, she got upset by telling me how wrong of it is for me to do it, i said no it's not and how every female goes for a good looking guy and then started to reject the idea.

1264.jpg

I like it.

I think when something seems really bad, the best idea may be to lean into it.

You're right, feemales respond only to maxed out looks. It's inevitable cheating when the game is impossible. I had similar discussions with my parents in the past.

lol I love how your moms primal femoid instincts kicked in when you told her you did catfishing

Oh yea I forgot to add, she said the reason why I'm I don't have a gf is Because " I don't take care of myself and I need to shower more often and my attitude towards things"

I just use my aunt and cousins as examples.

Oh yea I forgot to add, she said the reason why I'm I don't have a gf is Because " I don't take care of myself and I need to shower more often and my attitude towards things"
While self care and showering feel nice there are chads out there who can literally not bathe for days and still look attractive

your levels of low inhibition mog each other everytime you do something new i swear

don't worry you'll eventually find someone that loves you for who you really are - Every mom on earth

Why is showering always an issue? I've been showering every day for years. RARELY I won't shower on a Saturday when I'm home all day and doing gruntwork. Otherwise every single day.

What's so special about that?

I really dont think babyboomers or gen x understand how bad the pump and dump game has gotten. no one wants relationships anymore.

i myself am older too and doubt i could understand how bad things have changed with gen z

I told her how every female goes for a good looking guy and then she started to reject the idea.
Tell her to look at celebrities like Justin Bieber and make note of how they're able to amass a harem with zero effort because of looks and money.

Why is showering always an issue? I've been showering every day for years. RARELY I won't shower on a Saturday when I'm home all day and doing gruntwork. Otherwise every single day.

Nobody likes to be around stinky people. They don't know if you stink or not but they're assuming you do just for being an incel.

I don't feel like ever showing FACEandLMS's videos to the only woman that finds me attractive on this planet.

It would be pretty much like forcing her to acknowledge the fact her only son is objectively ugly, and possibly telling that to my face. That would feel terribly sad.

I don't like living in lies/fantasies but let me at least have that man, or else I'll just end up roping.

Inceldom is such a flashy conversation topic. Especially irl.

Typical female logic.

just catfish your mom next bro.

Tell her to look at celebrities like Justin Bieber and make note of how they're able to amass a harem with zero effort because of looks and money.

Actually the only thing they put effort into is their looks, which in turn is what reels the money in. But I can assure you that JB is on some Patrick Bateman levels of facial creams.

I don't think you can persuade her to stop with the blue pill drivel.

My sister snitched on me 6 months ago and told my parents that I catfish girls and then they got mad at me and told me to stop.

Now I still catfish girls lmao

catfishing girls is something ALL incels should do. It's funny as fuck, poisons the well, and blackpills you even more further cementing your values.

my mom is quite blackpilled when it comes to 'girlfriends'

I would be so angry at my mom if she dismissed my experiences and undeniable facts like that. You are bringing attention to extreme femoid hypergamy with your videos, which your mom shouldn't have a problem with if she really believes most women aren't like that, she should be happy you're only catching "the bad ones."

Showering is actually bad for your skin unless you moisturise afterwards. It removes lipids and oils and shit. Why your skin is always dry afterwards, even if you use cool water.

My sister snitched on me 6 months ago and told my parents that I catfish girls and then they got mad at me and told me to stop.

I can understand Catfishman getting caught but you nigga? Damn.

I don't feel like ever showing FACEandLMS's videos to the only woman that finds me attractive on this planet.

It would be pretty much like forcing her to acknowledge the fact her only son is objectively ugly, and possibly telling that to my face. That would feel terribly sad.

I don't like living in lies/fantasies but let me at least have that man, or else I'll just end up roping.

They are anti-science.

Tbh I don't think you should prolongedly catfish them. But for science and research and to compare results, this doesn't take much time if you're using Chad proflle pics and this information should be spread to the public. Idk how to do it because nobody else would take anything on this site serious, to some degree I can't blame them and there is legitimately some toxicity. But just talking about it all is basically doxxing yourself as an incel.

Once you get what ever information you were looking for to confirm what we already know, how long do you keep it up? Do you eventually tell them?

They are anti-science.

Tbh I don't think you should prolongedly catfish them. But for science and research and to compare results, this doesn't take much time if you're using Chad proflle pics and this information should be spread to the public. Idk how to do it because nobody else would take anything on this site serious, to some degree I can't blame them and there is legitimately some toxicity. But just talking about it all is basically doxxing yourself as an incel.

Once you get what ever information you were looking for to confirm what we already know, how long do you keep it up? Do you eventually tell them?
Nope I just ghost or I tell them sometime

a gf isnt the world but sure would be a bit fun

lol she cares more about her sisterhood than her own son

Why didn't you tell her about 35 girls you have fucked?
Discord Screenshots

Well I was brutal and blunt, how I couldn't get a gf. She started to tell me this blue pilled spiel.
So I counter argued with her how everything was about looks and showed her the lms face videos, she tried to make excuses how lms was a guy that gets paid and is probably fake.
And then I told her how I catfished females, she got upset by telling me how wrong of it is for me to do it, i said no it's not and how every female goes for a good looking guy and then started to reject the idea.

YOU SHOULD HAVE RECORD IT. ATLEAST AUDIO

Protip for fellow incels: Do not try this. It will only lead to frustration.