Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I literally punched and broke my tv right now.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Some cunt on here was mocking me so i literally punched and destroyed my tv.
i use a hdmi from my laptop so i use my tv everyday.

now its broken. my life just keeps getting worse. i have no money so i cant even replace it
20210703 034907

Doxx the user and punch them instead.

LARPcel trait: you bully other incels

Dude never vent your angry out this way. The only one you are hurting is yourself.

Sorry for losing the TV lad. :feelsmage:
Ignore the assholes, they're just as pathetic as us, but still carry the normie urge to feel above someone.

Letting out your emotions is alright, but destructively, is a bad thing.

everyone here is worthless, including them

prove it bro. put a sticker or just small piece of paper with your username along with your "broken tv" in the same photo then you might get taken seriously
20210703 142914

You still didn't grow out of breaking your own property. Haha

that's unfortunate :(
20bf82a2fb8d8a833b697e803e644fb8.jpg

Man take it easy. Get help from a friend or a relative or anywhere really. You're going through a shit time.
And don't talk to these motherfucking bullies.
Every time someone mentally breaks down here a bunch of motherfuckers go and bully them into insanity.
A good number of people here are sadistic pieces of shit who are only here because they get to say words like nigger and kike here without being banned.
You're destroying yourself man. First you got fired, then spent everything on alcohol and now this. Get a grip somehow :feelsbadman:

Man take it easy. Get help from a friend or a relative or anywhere really. You're going through a shit time.
And don't talk to these motherfucking bullies.
Every time someone mentally breaks down here a bunch of motherfuckers go and bully them into insanity.
A good number of people here are sadistic pieces of shit who are only here because they get to say words like nigger and kike here without being banned.
You're destroying yourself man. First you got fired, then spent everything on alcohol and now this. Get a grip somehow :feelsbadman:
i have no friends and my parents and siblings given up on me and dont a speak to me
but its fine everything is fine
it will all get better soon

now its broken. my life just keeps getting worse. i have no money so i cant even replace it
View attachment 463338
Welcome to the cracked screen club :feels:,broke my aoc monitor a few months ago due to being stressed af,fortunately i had an old fujitsu monitor laying around,otherwise i would have stared at the walls cause i'm broke af.

Welcome to the cracked screen club :feels:,broke my aoc monitor a few months ago due to being stressed af,fortunately i had an old fujitsu monitor laying around,otherwise i would have stared at the walls cause i'm broke af.
View attachment 463440
based i dont even care i broke mine tbh i couldnt care less

What did he say to you that made you this angry?

What did he say to you that made you this angry?
kept claiming my life is easier than metally healthy ethnics simply cause im white. and that my ocd doesnt matter. some people are just too brainwashed

Low inhib mogs me to the moon and back

Why the TV tough? Why not punch a wall? Doors are perfect for punching as well.

Last edited:
most NT faggots can't fathom how destructive OCD is ,don't mind those motherfuckers,you can talk to other OCDers

now only suicide remains

most NT faggots can't fathom how destructive OCD is ,don't mind those motherfuckers,you can talk to other OCDers
true, so many people are delusianal and don't understand how it feels to be in mental pain every second every day.

ment health > looks any day when it comes to quality of life

F
Incels aren't even allowed to ldar in peace :feelsUgh:

View attachment 463338
Tvs are cheap. People just give away their decent ones since it costs money to haul it out and pay an e fee. After they upgrade their tv to some monstrously large ones

true, so many people are delusianal and don't understand how it feels to be in mental pain every second every day.

ment health > looks any day when it comes to quality of life
I know it,bro, I have OCD from 14yo,everyday is like hell from then on,it is nearly impossible to escape from it

Destroying your own property is low IQ:feelstastyman: better be based and punch some random foid on the streets :feelsLSD:

kept claiming my life is easier than metally healthy ethnics simply cause im white. and that my ocd doesnt matter. some people are just too brainwashed
You don't mean me, do you? :feelstrash:

Sounds like me on NoFap day 7 :feelskek:

View attachment 463338
F for the TV. It looked nice from what I could tell pre-smash.