Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I literally no longer have any copes or delusions, I live on crude mode

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Literally every little thing I was coping on throughout my life managed to get totally destroyed by reality in the last 2 years.

All my insecurities, fears, they just came to surface and I got hit right in the face with all the blackpilling experiences I went through. I got obliterated by life.

Sure, here and there I may try to think positively and even get mad for a few days when things don't go my way, but it's just not like before. I never really thought those things were really going anywhere from the beginning. When I start things I'm already aware of these likely negative possibilities and/or outcomes: no hope, no harm.

I have no illusions at this point. The caveat of this of course is that I have no hope and no joy in life. I may laugh, but I'll never be happy. I may try, but I'll never succeed, and I know that. Living is just something I do for no reason at all at this point, as I have no dreams or goals in life.

I'm a broken human.

I'm a lost soul, one alone pilgrim, a butterfly without wings, a car without wheels, a lumberjack without an axe, a tranny without a dick, a nigger without weed, a white woman without dogs, one redditor without a black bull for the wife, a gun without bullets, a sunflower without a bee.
I'm nothing, just waiting for death call my name while i ldar and beat my meat to undearge shadman drawings, ITS OVER.

I'm a lost soul, one alone pilgrim, a butterfly without wings, a car without wheels, a lumberjack without an axe, a tranny without a dick, a nigger without weed, a white woman without dogs, one redditor without a black bull for the wife, a gun without bullets, a sunflower without a bee.
I'm nothing, just waiting for death call my name while i ldar and beat my meat to undearge shadman drawings, ITS OVER.
:feelskek:

thanks for making me laugh

:feelskek:

thanks for making me laugh
Cat hug

Unfortunately every cope has its end, there are no exceptions :feelsbadman:

I sympathize 100%

Understood. I'll proceed:

Several years ago, I entered my second mental breakdown after months of torment from youth living in a youth commune. I was paranoid, afraid of sleeping, and kept hearing voices of those youth in my mind for months afterward. I'd sleep in the basement of a relative and cringe whenever I'd hear laughter.

I coped with this by recounting all my negative experiences daily. I recalled how I was criticized by relatives for ASD, bullied in group therapy for ASD, ostracized in the commune for ASD, and I started analyzing all aspects of my suffering and realized that I was non-NT and incapable of truly bonding with Normies in a meaningful way. Then, I researched my conditions and spent hours seeking out techniques and therapies for myself, since my relatives did little to help me with them.

I have no illusions at this point. The caveat of this of course is that I have no hope and no joy in life. I may laugh, but I'll never be happy. I may try, but I'll never succeed, and I know that. Living is just something I do for no reason at all at this point, as I have no dreams or goals in life.

I'm a broken human.
I've been this way for over 13 years now. Forever over.

You would think your body just shuts down at some point and you finally die...
But no, you just wake up every day and have to keep suffering.:feelsree:

Copes can't keep you goinG fOrever. Eventually we all have to face reality and fulfill our truE puRpose.