Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I literally don't understand, can somebody explain? How are most people relatively fine with working so much and not miserably, horribly depressed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I know I keep making threads like these, sorry for sounding like a broken record. But it just bothers me so much.

I seriously don't get it, I need it explained to me. I remember being in school and hating life the moment I got there. I literally compared it to prison over and over. One of the reasons I got so depressed even at that early age of ~14 was knowing that my whole life was going to be such slavery.

And it's not just the country I'm in. Even if I lived in a country where you had some money left after bills, food etc... even if I was being paid insane money and had like $2000 left after paying for necessities, I still would be horribly miserable.

Even now, I have it relatively easy. All I have to do is 4 days, 4 hours a day of uni in the evenings. And guess what? I hate it so fucking much my entire day is ruined, knowing that in the afternoon I have to go there. It's literally weighing on me so much the entire day is fucked and I'm somewhat on edge. Sunday is fucked altogether knowing that Monday it starts all over.

So how? How do people tolerate it? I could have all the money in the world and a woman who loves me, and I'd still hate my life if I had to slave away like that.

They have support from friends, family and their girlfriends/wives.

They are coping I guess, that is my only explanation. I guess when you are not totally sub human positive feedback can keep you going huh.

Man I could be getting blowjobs daily from a big titted goth gf and also getting support from everybody on the planet, I'd still hate working 8 hours a day.

Man I could be getting blowjobs daily from a big titted goth gf and also getting support from everybody on the planet, I'd still hate working 8 hours a day.
Idk i could probably move mountains if i had a loving catgirl by my side.

most are dead men walking, still moving only because of inertia and because they were set in motion by better times.

also addiction to at least light drugs, a lot of normoids smoke tons of weed in their time off and go on alcoholic binges as soon as the weekend hits, they cannot cope with shit sober.

So, how? How do people tolerate it?

Because they actually enjoy it. Normies like being around other NT normies, even if it's a work environment.

They're not thinking of it as slavery; it makes their monkey brains happy just to know they're a "part of the tribe".

Because they actually enjoy it. Normies like being around other NT normies, even if it's a "work environment".

It makes their monkey brains happy to know they're a part of the tribe.
Are you sure? I don't think that's it. I mean, yeah I'm a weirdo that is stressed by the idea of being around other people too much. But I just can't picture people tolerating work because they enjoy the work environment and being around other normies.

they look forwárd to the evenings with their girlfriends, drugs or video games.

but i bet most of the people coping this way are still deep down depressed and feel like a slave but they dont acknowledge this and pretend that its fine and just and that they someday will win the lottery or save up enough to retire.

but they know, they all know how much we are getting fucked,

the problem is that the people who most profit from this system are also the only ones who could change it significantly :)

like bosses and politicans, bosses could still make money by letting their workers work 4 instead of 8 hours,

but it would mean less money for themselves, so they wont do it.

its like an elite rich group of 1% or less of people who hold everything up, who live like kings and pharaos, not working a day in their lifes.

they dont want to give even a fraction of their wealth and power.

because humans are selfish, because humans are shit.

i truly hate this more then anything else

I literally have no idea, I'd rather be dead than do all this for my whole life.

most are dead men walking, still moving only because of inertia and because they were set in motion by better times.

also addiction to at least light drugs, a lot of normoids smoke tons of weed in their time off and go on alcoholic binges as soon as the weekend hits, they cannot cope with shit sober.
Ohh right. I guess that explains it for most normies, alcohol and sex. Or if it's not that they fill the void with religion or telling themselves they'll eventually become rich and brainwash themselves with that motivational mumbo jumbo or something.

Ohh right and I guess that when you add children into the mix, by the time the retarded normies are finally starting to question their existence and realize it's miserable, they're too busy to even think about it cause they gotta take care of the kids.

Last edited:
They are. Why do you think normies drink so much and do so much weed?

Are you sure? I don't think that's it. I mean, yeah I'm a weirdo that is stressed by the idea of being around other people too much. But I just can't picture people tolerating work because they enjoy the work environment and being around other normies.

Passionately hating wageslaving is strictly an autism thing AFAICT.

Normies get so much NT social satisfaction from their jobs that it overrides the pain of the working. When this doesn't happen, they just find a new job and eventually they land one that has the kind of people they want to be around.

Passionately hating wageslaving is strictly an autism thing AFAICT.

Normies get so much NT social satisfaction from their jobs that it overrides the pain of the working. When this doesn't happen, they just find a new job and eventually they land one that has the kind of people they want to be around.
Hmm, that's literally an alien concept to me, I can't imagine that at all. Guess I really am fucked in the head then.

Hmm, that's literally an alien concept to me, I can't imagine that at all. Guess I really am fucked in the head then.

You're just autistic. The job world is designed to weed out people like you and make you a starving, homeless outcast.

Ohh right. I guess that explains it for most normies, alcohol and sex. Or if it's not that they fill the void with religion or telling themselves they'll eventually become rich and brainwash themselves with that motivational mumbo jumbo or something.

Ohh right and I guess that when you add children into the mix, by the time the retarded normies are finally starting to question their existence and realize it's miserable, they're too busy to even think about it cause they gotta take care of the kids.
well, pretty much

there is a strong comedic aspect to it though, since many older normies including men in my family had tantrums about their miserable existence too

this when they got virgin wives and free houses

Probably because of sex tbh

there is a strong comedic aspect to it though, since many older normies including men in my family had tantrums about their miserable existence too

Normies complain about their jobs not because they actually hate them, but for social entertainment.

Autists complain about our jobs because we truly hate them.

Normies have been brainwashed to think "hard work" and "contributing to society" is VIRTUOUS, so their egos are stroked.

Normies complain about their jobs not because they actually hate them, but for social entertainment.

Autists complain about our jobs because we truly hate them.
YEA LIKE NORMIES IN UNI COMPLAIN ABOUT UNI ITS LIKE THEY COMPLAIN BUT NEVER IN A SOLID WAY ALL THEY DO IS LIKE..."FORMLESS" THEY NEVER GET A SOLID POSTURE

I know I keep making threads like these, sorry for sounding like a broken record. But it just bothers me so much.

I seriously don't get it, I need it explained to me. I remember being in school and hating life the moment I got there. I literally compared it to prison over and over. One of the reasons I got so depressed even at that early age of ~14 was knowing that my whole life was going to be such slavery.

And it's not just the country I'm in. Even if I lived in a country where you had some money left after bills, food etc... even if I was being paid insane money and had like $2000 left after paying for necessities, I still would be horribly miserable.

Even now, I have it relatively easy. All I have to do is 4 days, 4 hours a day of uni in the evenings. And guess what? I hate it so fucking much my entire day is ruined, knowing that in the afternoon I have to go there. It's literally weighing on me so much the entire day is fucked and I'm somewhat on edge. Sunday is fucked altogether knowing that Monday it starts all over.

So how? How do people tolerate it? I could have all the money in the world and a woman who loves me, and I'd still hate my life if I had to slave away like that.
Wrote a thread in relation to this as I felt it warrants more than a reply, https://incels.is/threads/just-some-thoughts.184893/

I don’t understand either

How work actually gets its dirty claws on you:
They try to make sure you are there as long as possible per shift.
With each passing day week after week your routine become a habit whether you like it or not.
Then you put aside healthy activities like exercise or hobbies (the outdoor kind) due to 9-5 weeks.
Then they wear you down.
Your tired mind atrophies your ability for impulse control.

Your damaged impulse control leads you to more low quality coping (junk food, lethargy, drugs)
You are now a zombie who has been employed at the same place for years and you have lost the passion to pursue the dreams you intended to finance through wageslaving.

This is like the third wageslave thread today

I think you would be able to tolerate the work if you actually did have a loving gf

This is basically what normies live for. Friends, family and being social. It's a really good cope to have someone interested in your wellbeing, even if it's not a girlfriend. Many incels here cannot even get the above because looks matter so much in social interactions.