Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I literally do nothing

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I see everyone here coping with video games, anime, etc. And you know what, I do literally nothing during the day. I woke up, eat breakfast and I generally woke up like 11-12pm, barely leave the bed and as I don't have school at the moment I start PC, surf on the internet. I barely postmax anymore, I don't watch things I just look at things on internet and boom I see it's 15:00, almost tonight and I keep listening music, literally laying down and daydreaming all day. Then when it's night I'm with parents they watch tv and I still surf here but barely post, I'm fucking miserable. They go to sleep, I keep surfing on the internet doing nothing and listening to music and when I'm too exhausted like 02:00, 03:00 I go to sleep. and the following day is the same. I'm really fucked up. That's what I did whole year but soon the college will start so it'll change, I hope for good.

Just wanted you to know how miserable my life is.
everyday for me is doing nothing but daydreaming. I'm fucked up and there's no escape

i get angry at myself for doing nothing productive and wasting time

Times will change, some will do something when the prelude and the arrival of the New Man rise: It is brief, and not brief at the same time; but wallowing in the etiolation? In fact, it only perpetuates the conformed state of things. (Whatever)

postmaxxx bro

I fapped rigtht now

Sergeant should add more ranks so you won't become suicidal.

Get a guitar man. It’s a fun waste of time

OP, bro, you should try to find some cope outdoors. Running, going to the teather, going to some shitty gym where foids don't go. Discipline yourself.

Very relateable post man, nothings fun to me, so many days in past i just lay in bed and stare at wall and fantasize about living a happy life if i was more attractive, just browse pointless shit on internet and fap wondering why im not dead

OP, bro, you should try to find some cope outdoors. Running, going to the teather, going to some shitty gym where foids don't go. Discipline yourself.
I used to do that, it was just this whole year I LDAR all day.

Worse feeling ever is being asked "what do you do in your free time", "what is your favourite movie/song/book..", "what are your best memories", "tell something about yourself" etc and having nothing to answer. Constant fear of being "found out" about having no personhood or indentity or accomplishments.

I'm so untalented I would never play it correctly

Don’t need talent at all. It’s just a learning process. I suck but I mostly taught myself

Just lol, what the fuck are you going to do when you are 35+ and time moves at 2x speed. Better start drugmaxxing.

Very relateable post man, nothings fun to me, so many days in past i just lay in bed and stare at wall and fantasize about living a happy life if i was more attractive, just browse pointless shit on internet and fap wondering why im not dead
I'm not into anime, I don't enjoy anything anymore. As video games, I have shitty PC and no money so can't afford it either. all I do is day dreaming
Just lol, what the fuck are you going to do when you are 35+ and time moves at 2x speed. Better start drugmaxxing.
like I said it'll change soon as I'll start college and move out, and I hope to ascend there
at least you can cope with anime

it's all in your head bro, enjoy your free time, you have something to look forward to.

it's all in your head bro, enjoy your free time, you have something to look forward to.

you have someone who cleans for you, cooks for you, does the laundry for you
and you don't have to wageslave
= how do you manage to be depressed?
yeah I'm grateful my parents for that, but being a almost 20yo virgin with no life makes me sad everyday

I'm so untalented I would never play it correctly
Everyone is untalented when they are new to something, unless you're some kind of prodigy tbh

Everyone is untalented when they are new to something, unless you're some kind of prodigy tbh
I think I'm total failure when it comes to painting or playing guitar tbh not even worth a try and I'm unmotivated

I'm with parents they watch tv and I still surf here but barely post, I'm fucking miserable. They go to sleep, I keep surfing on the internet doing nothing and listening to music and when I'm too exhausted like 02:00, 03:00 I go to sleep. and the following day is the same. I'm really fucked up.

Permissive parenting, not even once.

19, almost 20
You're too young, so it's not over for you

I'd try to normiemaxx & get a GF if I was your age

After 25 then life is just a losing fight

You're too young, so it's not over for you

I'd try to normiemaxx & get a GF if I was your age

After 25 then life is just a losing fight
thats what I want to try soon when my college start.

I either win or die trying

I see everyone here coping with video games, anime, etc. And you know what, I do literally nothing during the day. I woke up, eat breakfast and I generally woke up like 11-12pm, barely leave the bed and as I don't have school at the moment I start PC, surf on the internet. I barely postmax anymore, I don't watch things I just look at things on internet and boom I see it's 15:00, almost tonight and I keep listening music, literally laying down and daydreaming all day. Then when it's night I'm with parents they watch tv and I still surf here but barely post, I'm fucking miserable. They go to sleep, I keep surfing on the internet doing nothing and listening to music and when I'm too exhausted like 02:00, 03:00 I go to sleep. and the following day is the same. I'm really fucked up. That's what I did whole year but soon the college will start so it'll change, I hope for good.

Just wanted you to know how miserable my life is.
everyday for me is doing nothing but daydreaming. I'm fucked up and there's no escape
I alcoholmaxx, but that's because I'm an alcoholic. It makes the day go quick though.

Same to me a lot of days. Sometimes I just exist and wait for this to end

Sounds like a day in my life too bro.

Time flies when your LDAR'ing

You just described my life for the past 2 months, no motivation to play video games, to watch any shows, or movies, not to read. Hell i even lost the motivation to fap. I literally just wait for the days to be over now.