Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I literally detest Chads, more so than women

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
The modern woman thinks that a majority of men are pigs, about 80 percent, but this is purely due to the Chads. Chad pumps and dumps pumps and dumps and pumps some more, meanwhile I haven't even kissed a woman. How am I a pig when I've never had a chance?

Good men do exist, they just happen to be in mum's basement practicing for the next League of Legends SuperBowl.
You never see good men in public, they are rarer than Unicorns.

What they really mean is "Where have all the good Chads gone?"

I don't hate chads, but probably they also contribute to degenerate woman.

I've always hated guys who get to cheat on their girlfriends. The foids deserve it, but he has something I wanted experience for most of my life, and it means so little to him that he goes and gets it again. How unfair

I don’t detest Chads who stay in their lanes and don’t fuck our looksmatches.

The people I detest more than foids though are normies. So many of them are bluepilled and don’t understand our situation.

Foid logic: Allow multiple chads to pump them, while ignoring the good guys ... then they have the nerve to ask where all the good guys went.

Well WHORE we're all shut ins now, remember ... you ignored us and rejected us until we gave up. And if we came out of our homes, they would reject us again, because we still aren't chad JFL ...

hating on chads is coping, I do hate on women though, it`s all their fault tbh

All men not fighting the women are traitors in my eyes

I personally dislike normalfags the most.

I hate redpillers and normies equally. Chads IDGAF about.

This is just what happens when all women go for 10-20% of men. These men just keep flipping them around.

i hate pretty much everyone and everything

The filthy whores act upon emotions

tbh idgaf Chad, in fact, I actually like those who are monogomous and not polygamous man whores

However, more of the hate should be directed at foids, the ones who are the creators of the sexual market we see that mistreats incels
hating on chads is coping, I do hate on women though, it`s all their fault tbh
this

There are Chads who are genuinely bro tier and are actually good people. Foids(there are some good) but it is very rare

I hate cucks more than Chads and foids tbh.

The people I detest more than foids though are normies. So many of them are bluepilled and don’t understand our situation.
bluepilled normies are the ones who keep men collectively on the plantation because they are the majority of men. Chad is simply leveraging his genetic eliteness.

I hate foids and cucks way more than i fo any chad

Foid logic: Allow multiple chads to pump them, while ignoring the good guys ... then they have the nerve to ask where all the good guys went.

Well WHORE we're all shut ins now, remember ... you ignored us and rejected us until we gave up. And if we came out of our homes, they would reject us again, because we still aren't chad JFL ...
Lmao no you moron, they want Chad that will loyally LTR them, not genetic trash betabux.

I definitely get jealous and angry at chads, but at the same time I’d be doing the same shit as them if my genetics had allowed me. So it’s a toss. Women need to stop being whores.

Pretty much everyone can go fuck the selves, whether it be foid normie or chad

Lmao no you moron, they want Chad that will loyally LTR them, not genetic trash betabux.
That's pretty much what i said. Re-read it, wipe the fucking crust from your goddamn eyes and READ.

That's pretty much what i said. Re-read it, wipe the fucking crust from your goddamn eyes and READ.
Thats not what you said. You are an ugly piece of genetic shit waiting to be rid from the gene pool like the rest of the 80% of men women deem unnattractive. Women want good looking Chads that are loyal not slightly above average or below shut ins. We are the background characters.

Thats not what you said. You are an ugly piece of genetic shit waiting to be rid from the gene pool like the rest of the 80% of men women deem unnattractive. Women want good looking Chads that are loyal not slightly above average or below shut ins. We are the background characters.
Read the last sentence of what i said ... or don't type in my direction. Can you read ? I literally said that they don't want us, because we aren't chad ... What part aren't you understanding ?
Hopefully you have learned to read, instead of cherry-picking little bits and pieces.

Last edited:
Daily reminder: Men are branded as pigs because the Chad population disproportionately are indeed pigs fulfilling the pump-and-dump doctrine. As you might remember, foids consider sub8 males as invisible, so if 80% of Chads are pigs, then to them, 80% of men are pigs.

Also a daily reminder: Chads are disproportionately are pigs (well, 'pigs' is a subjective term, I think you can figure it out) only because their looks let them have the pleasure of not having to cuckmaxxx and they can live their lifestyle without consequences, courtesy of the halo effect.

Have a nice day.

Good men do exist, they just happen to be in mum's basement practicing for the next League of Legends SuperBowl.
You never see good men in public, they are rarer than Unicorns.
holy shit that hurted.

I hate everyone equal

If i become a God.
I would cleanse the Earth of all attractive people.
It would bring the end to narcissism.

I have no hatred for chad, only foids and cucks