Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I literally cannot concentrate on ANY programme anymore when watching TV, and there is always something to torment me

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
For example I am watching The Undateables atm. There is this guy called Richard, early 30s and has Aspergers. He has this dreadful norwood, WAY worse than mine when I let it grow out, but he facemogs me to sheer suicide. He would actually look quite decent with a full head of hair or even just shaving it gone.

TAundate2

His face looks good clean shaven yet I need to have facial hair at all times just to vaguely pass as human. Plus he has normal body, physique etc and probably a normal dick size. It is literally ALL about physical genetics, and mine would still fuck me to oblivion even if I was the most NT person in the universe.

I am always tormented by something with every programme I watch, seeing normal men with normal genetics or even Chad genetics. And also seeing older women (45+) who I find attractive on them, knowing they would be repulsed be me and thinking of them fucking men in their 20s (the cougarpill is particularly torturing me atm due to Julie from Bumble). And if it's not this it's thoughts about what others have said to me or thoughts about my problems in general that distract me. And the fact I am in physical pain/discomfort all the time just makes everything 1000x worse.

I can't concentrate on anything properly and most of it is just background noise.

Shut the fuck up already dude

The blackpill is brutal boyo, try to cope some other way

very brutal ngl

I haven’t watched TV in weeks