Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I listened and thought that maybe the female friends of mine were right and maybe I was just closeted gay. Big fat NOPE. Now I’m known as that gay guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 6470
  • Start date
Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-

If you're unsuccessful, they'd tell you you're a closed fag.
Always take advices from sluts bro.

i used to browse FA a lot before i found this place, I can truly relate to some of them, some accepted that it's over, and some still cope. also imagine having female friends that give you 'advice' jfl

Just don't act like a sissy beta faggot.
If you DO find a way to have female friends, don't fuck up your chances

Telling people you're gay probably isn't actually that bad an idea. I mean, it's not like women were talking to you anyway, so you might as well claim to be a fag so you can get some affirmative-action maxx. Also gives you the right to say more of what you want and get away with it.

I always did find it funny how "minorities" can basically say whatever the fuck they want and nobody cares, but if you reverse the role it's the biggest crime ever.

Retard if u pay attention to a foid advice tbh. They are mindless animals

I remember on r/incels a guy was getting harassed and bullied at work (especially be females), so he lied and said he's gay and everyone treated him way better. It's so easy for people that aren't ugly to get laid that they can't understand why you don't have a girlfriend.

Retard if u pay attention to a foid advice tbh. They are mindless animals
True It’s like taking advice from someone who plays on easy mode when you’re on hardcore mode

Wait, so he tried to be gay because his female friends told him to?

Telling people you're gay probably isn't actually that bad an idea. I mean, it's not like women were talking to you anyway, so you might as well claim to be a fag so you can get some affirmative-action maxx. Also gives you the right to say more of what you want and get away with it.

I always did find it funny how "minorities" can basically say whatever the fuck they want and nobody cares, but if you reverse the role it's the biggest crime ever.
I've often thought about this. If I could be a retarded black tranny on paper I could get a comfy job, bennies, and special treatment from government officials and sjws.

Ik a like 6-7/10 who is acting gay maybe he is deep down inside but if he is then what a fucking waste lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back