Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I listen to faceandlms videos in the background of my daily work

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
When im doing work with headphones on, I listen to @FACEandLMS videos in the background, and It actually helps me work, I feel better and more productive, and in a better mood

Mogs me, not allowed to listen to anything at work.

Are you even paying attention to what he's saying?

I used to listen to St. Hamudi rants while playing video games.

Last edited:
I listen to this

faceandlms hates huwhitey:feels:

I thought I was the only one tbh.

Listen to his podcasts while I sweep tbh ngl.

Im (literally) the boss at work so I do what I fucking want boi
0298a5eb404d674a905fe92fcc5a9cb5

setting yourself up to become a serial killer tbh

THERE MUST BE A REASON ,
UNRELATED TO MY LOOKS
WHY I CANT DATE THE WOMEN WHOM

IM HEAVILY ATTRACTED TO .

Strictly speaking? Yes, I’m voluntarily celibate because I’m choosing not to fuck hookers despite having money to.

in reality? NOPE. The entire premise of the blackpill is what women are ATTRACTED to. Hookers are NOT ATTRACTED to us incels, it is purely a business transaction for money.

so I’m not really a volcel, because I’m still involuntarily celibate from receiving true sexual interest from women.

now stfu

in reality? NOPE. The entire premise of the blackpill is what women are ATTRACTED to.
We can measure that women are biologically attracted to resources, and economic stability, not just looks. There's a reason it's called LMS and not just L, sure looks are the most important but there are many such cases of S(status) overriding looks to an extreme degree, especially in the west.

You can use money to increase your looks and status, to escape inceldom quite a bit, utilizing money to do low risk surgeries with high success rates to improve your looks, utilizing money to move to a sexual market with less hypergamy/benefits people of your type, utilizing money to increase your status in various ways typically some form of advertising, even D-List Celebrities, E/F List are ascending through status, and that's not hard to achieve in many cases either, especially with money.

I wont be convinced otherwise when I know that if I personally had money, I could utilize it in the following ways mentioned above and easily escape inceldom, even as a 5'5 obese manlet, with physical deformities.

We can measure that women are biologically attracted to resources, and economic stability, not just looks. There's a reason it's called LMS and not just L, sure looks are the most important but there are many such cases of S(status) overriding looks to an extreme degree, especially in the west.

You can use money to increase your looks and status, to escape inceldom quite a bit, utilizing money to do low risk surgeries with high success rates to improve your looks, utilizing money to move to a sexual market with less hypergamy/benefits people of your type, utilizing money to increase your status in various ways typically some form of advertising, even D-List Celebrities, E/F List are ascending through status, and that's not hard to achieve in many cases either, especially with money.

I wont be convinced otherwise when I know that if I personally had money, I could utilize it in the following ways mentioned above and easily escape inceldom, even as a 5'5 obese manlet, with physical deformities.

To a very, VERY minute degree, wealth and status can sexually arouse women, thats true actually, youre right.

Although I think any attraction based on wealth and status quickly evaporates when the man's ugliness starts to overpower a woman's senses.

ape gang vid was cool never heard of it till now will check out later.

And his videos haven't caused you to rope yet?

With or without your girlfriend?