Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I liked every girl in USA on okcupid, how aspie am i from 1-10?

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
And guess how many matches i got xD

swear youre a fakecel in terms of looks? or is that someone else?

swear youre a fakecel in terms of looks? or is that someone else?
yes thats him, he is a fakecel paki with autism (like all fakecel spergs)

I know you are lying if you say 0 because you are not that ugly, some landwhales and roasties looking for a quick fuck will swipe on you.

I know you are lying if you say 0 because you are not that ugly, some landwhales and roasties looking for a quick fuck will swipe on you.

No way you got 0 don't even try to lie

i thought he was a curry paki? oh well he is still a fakecel autist
Nope he's not a curry, kek. He looks like Chad from the profile, jfl.

i am ngl, 0 would be the ugliest person alive probably. I bet blackops2cel would get more matches than me since he is white

i am ngl, 0 would be the ugliest person alive probably. I bet blackops2cel would get more matches than me since he is white
200.gif

giphy.gif

I forgot to add you to my poll.

Im gonna guess a number less than 30

hmm, sounds realistically. Keep in mind i have probably swiped around 10k people who were online in the last 1 week, easily every girl of the east coast of USA lmao. I am not a fakecel in terms of looks if i would have 30 btw since this would be a match sucess ratio of <1% I am not gonna tell how many matches i got tbh

I forgot to add you to my poll.

poll for who has the longest nose in this forum? @RREEEEEEEEE can confirm that my nose lenght is top1% in terms of lenght

poll for who has the longest nose in this forum? @RREEEEEEEEE can confirm that my nose lenght is top1% in terms of lenght
Yeah, but I think we might have the same length, mine could possibly be longer due to droopy nosetip.

Yeah, but I think we might have the same length, mine could possibly be longer due to droopy nosetip.

noo my nose just appears a bit smaller because my face is veeeeery long, 22 cm from my hairline to my chin. In terms of lenght there is nobody who can noselenghtmog me ngl tbh. Really cant imagine that there is anybody with a longer nose

@Allblueeeee You should measure the length of your actual nose bro, that way you can see how long it is.

THANKS FOR THE SUICIDEFUEL, BROTHER. REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

I saw you on truerateme, my nose longer broda.

Long then tell me how many months has been gone since i have posted there. Diest need to be accurate. I posted there and deleted my post immadietely i dokt zhink that u saw me kek

Long then tell me how many months has been gone since i have posted there. Diest need to be accurate. I posted there and deleted my post immadietely i dokt zhink that u saw me kek
Its a while before /r/incels got deleted, you were sitting on a chair and some guy called you paki in the comments I think, maybe you had a headset

Its a while before /r/incels got deleted, you were sitting on a chair and some guy called you paki in the comments I think, maybe you had a headset

Fuck u got me. Kek

but i posted in july but still u are right

Yea says the guy who got laid. Ngl u would get more matches than me kek

Yeah I guess the era when I got a single mum gf were exactly the same as now. I mean it was 2008 and no one had smartphones. Tinder didn't exist. The fact that I had done 100s of approaches means nothing too. The times were exactly the same.

C O P E not for an ugly nig like me

You're black too? Jeeze. Cursed with dark skin, bidental protrusion, weak chins, nappy hair, bug eyes, no brow, broad nose, criminal failo, low IQ. Just lol, it's so over for subtyrones.

You are good looking in my opinion. the way you look is not way you are unsuccessful with women.

It’s over subtyrone

19C997BB 1E04 4C86 950D 05632291F4E4

Yeah I guess the era when I got a single mum gf were exactly the same as now. I mean it was 2008 and no one had smartphones. Tinder didn't exist. The fact that I had done 100s of approaches means nothing too. The times were exactly the same.

Fuck it was a single mother? Didnt know ngl tbh u fucking milfhunter

It's over if you didn't get lots of matches