Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like women with no makeup

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
A 6/10 with no makeup is much hotter to me than a 9/10 with all that shit on her face.

Ideally, I'd love a kind, slightly shy 5/10 girl who never wears makeup, and isn't fat.

They get butthurt when you tell them that,it's a good way to annoy foids.

It depends but its mostly true.
A year ago, i saw my oneitis with makeup on and she looked like shit.

A girl who looks good without make-up is out of your league.

little bit of makeup is fine for me, I dont find gallons of shit caked on their face attractive though

Do foids without make-up even exist?

They get butthurt when you tell them that,it's a good way to annoy foids.
This. Literally just tell them that and they get upset no matter how it is intended. But it also sounds white knight fedora tippy so there's kind of a trade off depending on how it's said. I say the best way is probably to say. "You know you shouldn't use makeup right"? "It makes you ugly"

I dont care tbh i dont have contact with foids so idgaf

don't we all. but holes are gonna be holes, they need to cover their subhuman flaws

don't we all. but holes are gonna be holes, they need to cover their subhuman flaws
No matter how hot a girl is, she cana slays date even higher if she paints estrogen on her face.. af a 9/10 without makeup can get a 6’6” gigachad, she can put on makeup and do some squats, become a 9.5/10, and get a 6’10” terachad..

A 6/10 with no makeup is much hotter to me than a 9/10 with all that shit on her face.

Ideally, I'd love a kind, slightly shy 5/10 girl who never wears makeup, and isn't fat.
It depends though. Amerisluts are very vulgar and can't coutour or use carnal tones without looking like trannies. In Europe it tends to be more elegant, even if american trends are progressively invading our lives since the 50's.

If you compare "French style" to "American style" (those denominations are kinda cliché and geographically irrelevant, it's just 2 schools in terms of make up), you'll understand what I mean.

mqdefault.jpg
American_Vs_French_makeup.png

I don't understand why IT and feminists get butthurt over us saying makeup should be banned. They are the same people who think makeup sexualizes women. We're at fault if we do prefer, and at fault, if we don't.

I don't understand why IT and feminists get butthurt over us saying makeup should be banned. They are the same people who think makeup sexualizes women. We're at fault if we do prefer, and at fault, if we don't.
Ugly men are always at fault. We can't do right

Mostvof them look unhealthy without makeup.

I don't care about makeup as long as she doesn't look like a completely different person with it off. I've seen a select few who look the same with or without makeup. Those would be best. Not a girl who looks like two different people when she wears makeup and then takes it off.

"Don't wear makeup! Just be yourself, Queen!"
6F78D59A 6FCC 4E55 A31B 7215BCCB41A4

5/10 can do make up and boost her looks to 6-8/10

Foid trickery, no makeup look is another trick

Z6w2zwgqr6a21

its all an illusion, trickery to trigger your biological urges

Foids will say BS like personality matters while spending so much time on their appearance...its all backwards, this earth and all the things we're told are backwards.

I knew a chick from college who looked like exactly foid at 1:05 - She hung out with my family (also asian) so i got to talk to her and drive her around a few times, asked her out and got friendzoned. She would never let me see her without makeup so i'm guessing she looks exactly like chick when makeup is off.

Last edited:
I hate makeup