Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like trees.

zeroINT

zeroINT

droolcel
-
I like trees. I can't think of a single realistic situation where I would be unhappy to see trees around me. Trees are good.
Forest-Backgrounds-HD.jpg

Forest-Backgrounds-HD-Free-Download.jpg

Misty-forest-wallpapers.jpg

Wallpaper-8k-forest-osx-apple-mountains.jpg

I used to live in Ypres, Belgium. It is very beautiful. A tiny town, rural area, filled with boomers, no fuckboys. All the women there were dressed in dresses instead of slutty clothing. They had a big church too, I would like to go back there but I’m currently stuck in a shitty city.

I used to live in Ypres, Belgium. It is very beautiful. A tiny town, rural area, filled with boomers, no fuckboys. All the women there were dressed in dresses instead of slutty clothing. They had a big church too, I would like to go back there but I’m currently stuck in a shitty city.
Sounds nice. I hope you get to live there again soon. I have lived in a city my whole life. I would like to live in a less urban area someday too.

What if you were about to get roped by a tree?

What if you were about to get roped by a tree?
Once in my city a branch fell down and killed a guy having lunch... If it happened to me I couldn't worry about it. I try to stay aware of cracking noises when around those big guys.

I love all plants, they are beautiful indeed

Trees are nice, I like to have lunch under them when spring rolls

And no cute adorable loli waifu of culture for climbing trees together

i like natural places in general

Over for naturecels

u know trees are dying out just like we are :feelstrash:

trees are better than women

based and treepilled

Absolutely beautiful looking at these pictures even makes me feel a physical relief in my brain.

I love trees and nature too I love going for walks and admire natures beauty

u know trees are dying out just like we are :feelstrash:
I thought incels were increasing in number :feelswhere:
Absolutely beautiful looking at these pictures even makes me feel a physical relief in my brain.

I love trees and nature too I love going for walks and admire natures beauty
Glad you liked them. Looking at trees is relaxing even on the internet. Aside from photos I have a tree in my backyard that I stare at to feel better.

Glad you liked them. Looking at trees is relaxing even on the internet. Aside from photos I have a tree in my backyard that I stare at to feel better.
I live next to a forest and when the light hits just right while I go for a walk I have to stop up and take in the beauty it´s so soothing.

I live next to a forest and when the light hits just right while I go for a walk I have to stop up and take in the beauty it´s so soothing.
That sounds nice. I don't live near any forests but if I did I would do that too.

I think the rate of incels being born > rate of incels dying :feelstrash:
Can't imagine suicides outpacing births :feelstrash::feelstrash:
good point but i am not losing against u greycel :feelstrash: :woke: :woke:
yes incel come a live becase normies are realizing the blackpill but also they arent getting kids so there are less and less kids incels thats why

It's over for treecels

I like trees that grow fruits

They definitely look nice and smell nice.

good point but i am not losing against u greycel :feelstrash: :woke: :woke:
Akko flame

yes incel come a live becase normies are realizing the blackpill but also they arent getting kids so there are less and less kids incels thats why
Yes the birth rate is declining in many countries BUT even if we assume that only 5% of new born males are going to be incel, that is still a much higher rate than the number required for incel suicides to outpace births. Source: my butt, but I hope you get my point :feelstrash:

View attachment 148977

Yes the birth rate is declining in many countries BUT even if we assume that only 5% of new born males are going to be incel, that is still a much higher rate than the number required for incel suicides to outpace births. Source: my butt, but I hope you get my point :feelstrash:
huh??
ahm yes yes
anyways welcome to forum greycel :feelstrash:

Trees see the world passing by without experiencing anything. Its just like me

Wouldn't disagree but I see a conflict. Trees are good, spiders and other insects are not good. And they always find a way in a basement. I'd refuse to live in a forrest just for this reason. :feelsbadman:

There are no trees in my city :feelsbadman: