Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I like torture, it is a high intellectual subject that fascinates me.

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

EUCPS-W666-01
★★★★★
Torture and human suffering deeply fascinates me and I feel like it’s one of the most unexplored yet so normalized aspect of our psyche. I sometimes craft in my head various brutal and creative ways to torture , it stimulates me when I create new and vicious torture methods. Flaying/skinning, cannibalism, blood eagle, death rape, skull rape, those are all concepts I left behind a long time ago because they were ordinary and inherently boring to me.

I am transcending with pain and my deeply rooted insanity, and I like every second of it

47146129 07D8 48DB 9421 249B0AA251F7

Based. You are on the right track.

I also like torture methods but I especially like cannibalism and blood drinking. If I murdered someone I would eat their flesh and drink their blood provided that they are healthy of course

Do you think physical pain is the ultimate God?

I also like torture methods but I especially like cannibalism and blood drinking. If I murdered someone I would eat their flesh and drink their blood provided that they are healthy of course
I would like to do that to a foid.

Do you think physical pain is the ultimate God?
I do believe that transcendance by ultimate pain and suffering is the gate to ultimate relief in the afterlife.

torture is boring tbh

don't care abt how foids feel

would be better to just kill them right off the bat

i like psychological tortures more
like forcing a boy's mother to say hateful things to him while i fuck her and choke her to death on the phone while he cries prolly hahaha
if it is disgusting i am the last one to blame...i never asked to be born and have my pride shattered early in life and taken by satan