Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like to square up to and intimidate interracial couples when I see them in public.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Like, not actually fight them, but I like to square up to them.

Their selfishness and blatant hedonism greatly offends me. The fact that two different races are procreating to merely make another incel who will eventually go in the statistics of a study greatly pisses me off. Pretty much all of race mixing is a product of fetishization and daddy issues, anyways.

So you know what I do? Act alpha and superior (even though I am greatly lacking in the looks department).

I like to pump my chest up when I see them and have my arms to my side, dangling down but threatening looking at the same time. I don't know if there's a specific pose that's called that, but imo it's a pretty alpha pose.

I sometimes mutter shit to them and do disgusted faces at them too, but they don't do jack shit. And you know what, if the time comes where they do jack shit, I'll make 'em feel sorry. I know who to fuck with and who not to fuck with.

low inhib bro

On the rare occasion that I go outside, I often see blonde foids with their little niggerspawns, it always leaves me feeling disgusted. Imagine being a global minority and having some of the rarest physical features that you inherited because sheer luck made it so that your race has a higher rate of a specific mutation than any other group of people and then you end up getting a child that looks nowhere near like you.

based shit man all coal burners need to suffer hard

i am black and i only want to fuck white girls

Based and blackpilled

Ok find me white cute adorable loli of culture. Thats good, I prefer cute white lolis over asian

If you see a woman with kids who look nothing like her in the supermarket and it is obvious that the kids are a product of race mixing, ask the woman if she is babysitting those kids. When she looks confused and says no, hit her with "oh, but they look nothing like you" this will be soul crushing for the stupid bitch

On the rare occasion that I go outside, I often see blonde foids with their little niggerspawns, it always leaves me feeling disgusted. Imagine being a global minority and having some of the rarest physical features that you inherited because sheer luck made it so that your race has a higher rate of a specific mutation than any other group of people and then you end up getting a child that looks nowhere near like you.
Exactly what happened to me tbh, except with sand nigger instead of nigger. I'm quite literally the biggest minority I know and I've never known anyone else who was mixed with sand nigger and white. Most mixed people are either incels or they're incels in denial, or they get lucky, inherit mostly white features, and turn out like Meeks.

Exactly what happened to me tbh, except with sand nigger instead of nigger. I'm quite literally the biggest minority I know and I've never known anyone else who was mixed with sand nigger and white. Most mixed people are either incels or they're incels in denial, or they get lucky, inherit mostly white features, and turn out like Meeks.
What ethnicity is your non-white parent if you don't mind answering? I think those kind of mixes are quite rare compared to black-white mixes because most middle-easterners in the west are muslim and foids are too lazy to convert to an orthodox religion like that which disallows so many things. There's also a bit of gatekeeping in those communities to prevent people from marrying outside of their ethnic groups.
Most blacks on the other hand are non-religious or secular Christians and heavily westernised so they can just fuck them without any responsibilities added.

What ethnicity is your non-white parent if you don't mind answering? I think those kind of mixes are quite rare compared to black-white mixes because most middle-easterners in the west are muslim and foids are too lazy to convert to an orthodox religion like that which disallows so many things. There's also a bit of gatekeeping in those communities to prevent people from marrying outside of their ethnic groups.
Most blacks on the other hand are non-religious or secular Christians and heavily westernised so they can just fuck them without any responsibilities added.
My dad is the non-white parent. He's not even Muslim tbh, I don't even know what my dad's religion is. Likely atheist.

All race traitor foids deserve to be scorned

My dad is the non-white parent. He's not even Muslim tbh, I don't even know what my dad's religion is. Likely atheist.
No, I asked what his ethnicity was. If he's not Muslim and you're from the US then he's most likely descended from Levantine Christians since they've got a lot of those type of immigrants. Maybe Lebanese or Palestinian or something.

No, I asked what his ethnicity was. If he's not Muslim and you're from the US then he's most likely descended from Levantine Christians since they've got a lot of those type of immigrants. Maybe Lebanese or Palestinian or something.
Whoops, I misread, sorry, I just woke up. He's Iranian. He WAS Muslim when he lived there, but now I'm pretty sure he's atheist.

but you are Moroccan, Nafri(unless there are those rare white passing Berbers)

Risky strategy. If you try that here you'd get your cunt kicked in.

race mixing is a cruel experiment

Whoops, I misread, sorry, I just woke up. He's Iranian. He WAS Muslim when he lived there, but now I'm pretty sure he's atheist.
tbh I have seen half white half iranian mutts, no foids tho

Also Iranians too(I know you know this now), because unlike other muslim groups, they are the most liberal so they are more likely to intermarry, in fact, some become nonmuslim upon leaving Iran

Oh yeah, I forgot about those. Many atheists/secular people fled Iran after the revolution.
but you are Moroccan, Nafri(unless there are those rare white passing Berbers)
Yeah but I feel disgusted by them because I'm not white, those people take their high-quality genes for granted. If I was blonde, I'd make sure that my features would pass on. And yeah, there are white-passing Berbers with features like that but I'm not one of them, I have very African facial features sadly.

Like, not actually fight them, but I like to square up to them.

Their selfishness and blatant hedonism greatly offends me. The fact that two different races are procreating to merely make another incel who will eventually go in the statistics of a study greatly pisses me off. Pretty much all of race mixing is a product of fetishization and daddy issues, anyways.

So you know what I do? Act alpha and superior (even though I am greatly lacking in the looks department).

I like to pump my chest up when I see them and have my arms to my side, dangling down but threatening looking at the same time. I don't know if there's a specific pose that's called that, but imo it's a pretty alpha pose.

I sometimes mutter shit to them and do disgusted faces at them too, but they don't do jack shit. And you know what, if the time comes where they do jack shit, I'll make 'em feel sorry. I know who to fuck with and who not to fuck with.
Thank you for providing this valuable service to humanity.

Only when ethnic female and white guy tbh
Let the lucky curries who've scored white chicks go man

Only when ethnic female and white guy tbh
Let the lucky curries who've scored white chicks go man
I never, ever see those. Like I haven't seen that ONCE. Once I've seen a white guy with a black woman, but I usually see black men with white women when it comes down to mixed couples.

I never, ever see those. Like I haven't seen that ONCE. Once I've seen a white guy with a black woman, but I usually see black men with white women when it comes down to mixed couples.
I usually see ethnic females with white guys tbh, but yeah I've never actually seen a curry with a white bird.

I usually see ethnic females with white guys tbh, but yeah I've never actually seen a curry with a white bird.
Oh, I DO see Asian women with white guys a decent amount too.

Pretty low inhib bro. Even I wouldn't do that.