Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I like to spy on graycels and old members.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I do not know, I'm curious why the hell several graycels do not post or interact in the forum, the truth feels strange to have an account but not use it, in that case they better stay as stalkers, sometimes spying on some graycel I imagine that that user is a double agent or something, maybe it's just me trying to have a hobby.
And I see the old users for some strange nostalgia, it's like seeing the dinosaurs.

Yes they are very suspicious. We should monitor them very closely:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

They are like little timebombs!

Who knows the mayhem they are up to?

Bless you @Koruga for standing guard!

They are like little timebombs!

Who knows the mayhem they are up to?

Bless you @Koruga for standing guard!
Thank you, I just want a safe space for everyone.
:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelsokman:

Nothing to see here, move on.

some are autistic af

Does it make you feel like a real special agent, who saves the world from evil infultraitors?

Usually it’s the non gray cells that turn out to be infiltrators

Most greycels are from FBI trying to find "the next" elliot rodger.

FBI GTFO

Last edited:
The reason I am still greycel even though registered in Aug 2018 is because I am still yet to fully accept my situation.

One of those greycels is that worthless cam whore cunt and the other is that cuck smegmacel. Greycel who are inactive for months should be banned.

The reason I am still greycel even though registered in Aug 2018 is because I am still yet to fully accept my situation.
Whats there to accept? Youre either a virgin or youre not? gtfo with that bullshit

Whats there to accept? Youre either a virgin or youre not? gtfo with that bullshit

I have found it difficult to accept that I am as ugly and subhuman as people on PSL say I am. I am finally starting to come round to this but still can't accept that it's over for me because the idea of looksmaxxing is still keeping me hoping and coping.

I have found it difficult to accept that I am as ugly and subhuman as people on PSL say I am. I am finally starting to come round to this but still can't accept that it's over for me because the idea of looksmaxxing is still keeping me hoping and coping.
But are you a virgin or not?

being a graycel kind of confusing tbh, ive seen 2-3 year old graycels on this accounts. when you can have either 1-499 posts to still be a greycel it kind of makes sense

People who care about the amount of posts you have are dumb af tbqh. I make fun of greycels ironically but if you actually care then go get tested for autism dedsrs

People who care about the amount of posts you have are dumb af tbqh. I make fun of greycels ironically but if you actually care then go get tested for autism dedsrs
no its just weird seeing greycels who ahve been here from onths to years with like 100 post tbh.

It never began for Greycels