Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like to pronounce "blackops2cel".

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
I find his name particularly pleasant to pronounce. 

"Blackops2cel".

It's St. BlackOps2Cel to you.

I like saying CEL. Look at that CEL over there. There’s a CEL.

st blackop2cel

it sounds exquisite, and rolls of the tongue so easily

praise to him

Fuck blackops2cel, Lord Cho is our savior.

Praise Our Lord and His magnificence! God is great!

IIRC he ditched inceldom. traitorcel.

Hunter said:
IIRC he ditched inceldom. traitorcel.

He cant escape inceldom, only by betabuxing but that doesnt really count.

Cynistic said:

i meant he ditched the community

bo2 was nowhere near as good as the first game.

Hunter said:
Cynistic said:

He will always be with us in spirit, as the one and true image of our community.
Not like the piece of shit called ER

Cynistic said:
He will always be with us in spirit, as the one and true image of our community.

you forgive him? i mean he was the image of our community when he rotted with us but he ditched us. i agree with you on ER though he is a disgrace to inceldom.

Hunter said:
Cynistic said:
you forgive him? i mean he was the image of our community when he rotted with us but he ditched us. i agree with you on ER though he is a disgrace to inceldom.

The dude doesnt even know that we use his pic on the forums.
How could he ditch us if he never knew of our existence?

Cynistic said:

he frequented the incels subreddit

Hunter said:
Cynistic said:
he frequented the incels subreddit

Proof?

Hunter said:
Cynistic said:
i saw his username all over that subreddit. it wasnt a fake of him either.

KEK, it was just an incel using his name to honor him dude.
The chances of him finding /r/incels is 0.

Cynistic said:

i still have gut feeling it was him. he posted his face with never seen before photos on other posts too and his account was almost a year old. why would a troll account go that far to impersonate someone.

Hunter said:

what happened? did he not like his picture going around?

Hunter said:
Cynistic said:
i still have gut feeling it was him. he posted his face with never seen before photos on other posts too and his account was almost a year old. why would a troll account go that far to impersonate someone.

Ppl have no life, incels even more so.

I hope he never stumbles upon this forum. Imagine if some crazy feminist dyke spots him in public, gathers all the numales to kill him in the most painful way possible, tearing him from limb to limb, literally, for all his supposed misogynistic stances, even though he was never a part of the incel sub or any other incel forums. Poor guy.

uglylifematters said:
what happened? did he not like his picture going around?

no he embraced the meme. its just he felt the whole inceldom culture was negatively impacting his health or some shit IIRC.

Hunter said:
no he embraced the meme. its just he felt the whole inceldom culture was negatively impacting his health or some shit IIRC.

well shit. wish he would have stayed. idk why guys say sites like this negatively impact their lives. everything isn't for everyone i guess

uglylifematters said:
 idk why guys say sites like this negatively impact their lives.

you cant be serious, right?

Hunter said:
you cant be serious, right?

i get lots of laughs from here. plus, besides my brother, you guys are the closest thing i have to friends. the black pills and things are brutal, but i'd rather that than be alone most of the time. 

how do you feel about the site?

uglylifematters said:
i get lots of laughs from here. plus, besides my brother, you guys are the closest thing i have to friends. the black pills and things are brutal, but i'd rather that than be alone most of the time. 

how do you feel about the site?

i very much enjoy this site too. i can relate with you brothers and talk about shit we wouldnt talk about in public or most other places on the internet like plebbit or facebook. but i will admit it is negatively impacting my life in another way, being exposed to the brutal, harsh truths of the world whether it be just the nature of females or how fucked society is as a whole. either way i wouldnt trade this site for anything.

Hunter said:
i very much enjoy this site too. i can relate with you brothers and talk about shit we wouldnt talk about in public or most other places on the internet like plebbit or facebook. but i will admit it is negatively impacting my life in another way, being exposed to the brutal, harsh truths of the world whether it be just the nature of females or how fucked society is as a whole. either way i wouldnt trade this site for anything.

agreed