Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like to piss off normies

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Just me existing pisses off normies which is lifefuel in its own way. But every time I leave the house they give me a mean and dirty look. It’s sort of life fuel that I can make them feel some type of way just by existing

Throw some rotten eggs at their house during nighttime when they’re sleeping. That shit pisses them off like a hornets nest

Just me existing pisses off normies which is lifefuel in its own way. But every time I leave the house they give me a mean and dirty look. It’s sort of life fuel that I can make them feel some type of way just by existing
it's best when you just shit on the side of the street -- most best normie trolling

christoph waltz nod GIF

Eye rape them back and win