Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I like to come up with "Reddit personas" and see if they correspond to real people.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
That probably didn't make sense what I just said, so let me explain. Let's take a subreddit. I dunno, r/MGTOW. I wanna see the kind of Redditor who would post on r/MGTOW. I could just go there and find someone. But I don't just want any man going his own way. You know how MGTOWers are always talking about how, now that they don't have the burden of supporting a partner, they have more money to do what they want? And live in nice looking apartments and shit? I wanna see an r/MGTOW poster who has achieved that. Someone on r/MGTOW with a nice apartment. So what I need is someone who not only posts on r/MGTOW, but also on, like, r/malelivingspace.

So what I do is I go on Google (or something) and search "overview for" or "submitted by" and the subreddits I'm looking for. For instance, just now I searched for...

"submitted by" "r/malelivingspace" "r/mgtow"

And from that I found Redditors like u/Dinomiteblast and u/UnexpectedGonorrhea. And I can look at their post history to learn what kind of people they are.

But why would I do this? Because I have no hobbies or interests and my life is devoid of fulfillment. But if I can find other people whose lives look good, maybe I could emulate their lives, so I can be as happy as they seem. I'm basically looking for mentors. Or just seeing if certain people really exist. What about someone who posts on r/IncelTears but also r/Cuckold? Or one of its sister subreddits? What if that Redditor existed? This is a strategy companies use all the time. They call them "Customer personas." Coming up with an imaginary customer that represents the ideal clientele they want to attract. Then they strive to be the kind of place their imaginary customer would go to. Like Qdoba and their "Quentessa" persona.

thats a high IQ cope ngl