Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like this pajetta

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
I'd stick my finger up her asshole

I'd stick my finger up her asshole
sniff GIF

Weak Jaw, zero appeal

she must share bobs n vagene with me

Also I hate couples being happy

No, she would be the one rejecting me. :feelskek: When all woman anyway reject me, I might as well have minimum standards.
she looks nice. I would marry her if I can

No, she would be the one rejecting me. :feelskek: When all woman anyway reject me, I might as well have minimum standards.
my sister have a girlfriend that is a real prime pajetta. she is rich, she was a pilot and know she smokes joints and train her body for chad.

404 Jaw not found

Same, but curry whores have high standards even when they themselves are sub 2 :feelsree::feelsree:
this girlfriend of my sister have a massive jawline fucking bitch pajetta. I will show you some photos if I find some

@Whiteferociousboy why are you this obsessed with poojeta whores? Are you sure you aren't an Arab? :lul:

@kay' thots on poojetas? :feelshmm:

@Whiteferociousboy why are you this obsessed with poojeta whores? Are you sure you aren't an Arab? :lul:
arabs love arab foids lol. I'm european with blue eyes and pale skin. now where is my pajetta goddamit?

this girlfriend of my sister have a massive jawline fucking bitch pajetta. I will show you some photos if I find some
having a dyke sister must be a special level of hell

but I would prefer arab foids because they are healthier. big bubble butts, big tits, sexy face thats some arab features

I hate how happy she is with her boyfriend

I want to blow on her face as she smiles at me

having a dyke sister must be a special level of hell
I have many sisters. My father (dont have contact to him) have children and my mother have children with other partners

I hate how happy she is with her boyfriend

I want to blow on her face as she smiles at me
her "ugly" indian boyfriend..."pajetts have no chance:soy::feels:"

Would ink :smonk::blackpill:

Would she cheat on her husband with a white boy ?

She is for me. Weak Jaw = 0/10

Bro :feelskek: She would be the one rejecting me, not the other way
I know she would reject you bro, just like she would reject me. I still don't think she's even ugly. I've seen way worse jaws. 0/10 is insanely ugly like Lizzie Velasquez. Look her up if you wanna hurt your eyes and see what true ugliness is. This girl is like a 4/10 at least. Let's be real, if by some miracle she wanted to have sex with you, you'd take the opportunity in a heartbeat.

I know she would reject you bro, just like she would reject me. I still don't think she's even ugly. I've seen way worse jaws. 0/10 is insanely ugly like Lizzie Velasquez. Look her up if you wanna hurt your eyes and see what true ugliness is. This girl is like a 4/10 at least.
No for me Weak Jaw = 0/10 ugly
Let's be real, if by some miracle she wanted to have sex with you, you'd take the opportunity in a heartbeat.
Yeah but like that would happen :feelsbadman:

No for me Weak Jaw = 0/10 ugly

Yeah but like that would happen :feelsbadman:
The weak jaw definitely hurts her appearance, but I think 0/10 is too harsh. 3/10 maybe. This is a true 0/10:
What would you rate this one, a negative 10? That seems about right to me. She was called the ugliest woman in the world at one point.

as a fellow pajeeta this is a very ugly pajeeta

bro what the fuck she looks like a maid

The weak jaw definitely hurts her appearance, but I think 0/10 is too harsh. 3/10 maybe. This is a true 0/10:View attachment 1175111What would you rate this one, a negative 10? That seems about right to me. She was called the ugliest woman in the world at one point.
bro objectively 3/10 maybe but shes still really ugly and disgusting looking

she looks like the maids that come and wash dishes at our houses here

bro objectively 3/10 maybe but shes still really ugly and disgusting looking

she looks like the maids that come and wash dishes at our houses here
True, but I’d still gladly fuck her. My standards are very low. As long as a woman isn’t batshit ugly, I’d take whatever I could get.

True, but I’d still gladly fuck her. My standards are very low. As long as a woman isn’t batshit ugly, I’d take whatever I could get.
oh yeah same but i wouldnt waste my time watching her on the internet for coomfuel when there are better looking sluts on here

oh yeah same but i wouldnt waste my time watching her on the internet for coomfuel when there are better looking sluts on here
Agreed. I’d date her in real life if I had the chance, but for internet coomfuel I just watch the hotter ones.

nah, i rather jerk off

Weak jaw is definitely youthful and subjectively feminine
Weak jaw is indication weak person :feelspuke: Only sharp jaws are attractive :ahegao: