Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I like this layout a lot.

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Went from hating it to liking it in 5 minutes.

Way more efficient.

Good job mods.

@SergeantIncel

Yes its better with the classic style, but the problem are the smudgy avatars...

Glad you like it!

They get fixed when you reupload them. They got fuzzy when they were migrated.
Will there be an option to disable images, avatars and signatures? The old forum had it.

Glad you like it!

They get fixed when you reupload them. They got fuzzy when they were migrated.

They're still blurry here, I'll try clearing my cache.

its k but seems like theirs a lot less new posts

Meh. time will tell

#bringbackoldforum

Yeah, i got used to it in a few days, the avatars are smudgy though ur right. I reuploaded but did not work

Because it would look old school. I prefer old school forum's
I like that people have their own avatars and sigs. It's a reflection of their interests / personality

I like that people have their own avatars and sigs. It's a reflection of their interests / personality
I get that. But I've been using forums that way ever since I started browsing forums in like.. 2010. Probably earlier too.

Ah yes. The very first forum I was a part of were the Smosh forums. Really dug the layout.

There is an option for that. Play around with your preferences / account settings.
Last time I checked it wasn't available. And I checked just now to see if it was included this time but I only get the option to disable signatures, nothing for avatars or images and videos in general like before the update.

Oh, i get you. No, i don't think that's possible here. You can block whatever you want with an adblocker however? Like ublock origin.
Thanks, I'll look for something. I already found an android app for it but I'll try to find something for my pc.

It's alright but it breaks on my iPad 2 with iOS 9.3.5
I can't post from it.