Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I like the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Memes asides modern games are loot box garbage that appeal to 12 year olds. Nintendo has stayed more true to their roots and not being corrupted by modern game making practices. Xbox one and PS4 are worthless due to PC destroying them in every aspect almost. You cant deny the switch gives you a gaming experience you cannot get anywhere else. What do you think brocels? Feel free to discuss :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

@zangano1 Looks like you have a new friend to add to your Nintendo Network Friendlist.

Same.

/thread

Same. What games do you play?

I’ve never tried it

It has better games than the other consoles, and it can be mobile. There's less normies on there too I think, but there might be more cucks because of the memes.

I bought one with 4 games but I got bored of it after 3 hours of Mario Odyssey tbh. Didn't open Mario Cart, Smash Bros, or Luigis Mansion yet.

Ew.
Play grand strategy games like Victoria 2

I only play Tetris 99

I like it now knowing directly from @zangano1 that I can play without giving that company any money for it

I was thinking about going Soy :soy:and buying one to ldar should I?
:feelstrash:

I was thinking about going Soy :soy:and buying one to ldar should I?
:feelstrash:
Do research on it, a switch can really brighten up your day man with its colourful graphics :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

I like it and own one as well. I play switch mostly for Smash Bros ngl.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
But srs, smashbros is good

. Nintendo has stayed more true to their roots and not being corrupted by modern game making practices.
Not true, they are making shitty mobile games too, n are starting to make crap dlc too. Nintendo's online infrastructure is still very primitive.

Not true, they are making shitty mobile games too, n are starting to make crap dlc too. Nintendo's online infrastructure is still very primitive.
They make mobile games to make Nintendo games available to more people. Online primate yes put super cheap, less than 2 dollars a month? less than a dollar if you know where to look compared to PS4 or Xbox one which is its main competitors.

Super smash bros is the shit

Yeah, animal crossing is the shit

My copy just arrived today but my mom still has my switch so I can't even fucking play

Bro what else games do you have??

My copy just arrived today but my mom still has my switch so I can't even fucking play

Bro what else games do you have??
Also Mario kart 8 deluxe, fun mindless fun lol. Animal crossing new horizons will not disappoint but beware its slow at first.

Also Mario kart 8 deluxe, fun mindless fun lol. Animal crossing new horizons will not disappoint but beware its slow at first.
Never really liked Mario kart tbh

lol you don't need to tell me boyo i've been playing AC since NL came out back in 2013

Never really liked Mario kart tbh

lol you don't need to tell me boyo i've been playing AC since NL back in 2013
Nice, I started playing in 2009 with wild world. Wildworld had the best dialog I had seen but new horizons may beat it.

They make mobile games to make Nintendo games available to more people. Online primate yes put super cheap, less than 2 dollars a month? less than a dollar if you know where to look compared to PS4 or Xbox one which is its main competitors.
The poor effort mobile games are just to milk easy cash, look at that mobile mario kart game for instance. Online is cheap bcos it is all P2P, no dedicated servers.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a Nintendo hater, I owned a gba, 3ds n a switch(but sold it). But ps4 is waaaay better

I love the pro switch controller tbh

Nice, I started playing in 2009 with wild world. Wildworld had the best dialog I had seen but new horizons may beat it.
I notice a lot of people start with WW

The past (90´s and up until 2010) was the prime of gaming it´s not subjective it´s a fact back then you paid for a game and got a whole game no loot boxes or microtransactions you paid for a game and you got the WHOLE game I fucking hate the future.

:soy:

i have one too ngl

I notice a lot of people start with WW
For me I see a lot of people starting with NL lol. Animal crossing is truly a timeless game.

Yeah it’s a pretty good console despite the memes

The only nintendo game I like is BOTW. I just can't get into other Nintendo stuff. It's all baby-tier shit that I can't imagine any grown man enjoying.
I've tried dozens of nintendo games, but they're so boring and simple. Botw is a generic open world game, but it's ok, solid 7/10.

There's so much hype about Animal Crossing on /v/ so I decided to check it out. It's the most boring and simplistic game I can think of. It's literally a game for toddlers. What am I missing?

Last edited:
PC master race

I guess it's good for being portable, but I never really liked Nintendo games that much tbh

Last edited:
I'm waiting for an emulator to play pokemon sword and shield ngl i don't care about others nintendo games