Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I like that chica. I fuckin WANT that chica, mang!

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
What nofap & orthodoxmaxxing does to a mfkin inkwell, mang!:reeeeee: Jfl…:forcedsmile:

But srsly tho, the chica at church that I was introduced to n vice versa was fuckin gorgeous, mang…

insanely attractive in the face(no double chin, etc.), curly haired brunette whitoid, thick but actual thickness, NOT lizzo-bodied or some shit, mang…:feelskek::feelshaha::fuk:

I c

I bet you’d love to have blasphemous fornication with her inside church :feelshmm:

I tried to take a creepshot today but I failed.

I bet you’d love to have blasphemous fornication with her inside church :feelshmm:
$100 says she’s not into ricecels n shiet anyway, mang:feelsjuice:

I'm fucking pissed. I got brutally mogged so hard today. When I was in the bus station during the morning, there was a 5'9 noodlewhore, two high school niggers that were 6'1 and 6'3, and two curryfobs that were 5'11 and 6'2. Also in uni, I saw a foid taller than me every 2 minutes and I even saw a dark-skinned curry that was 6'5 (probably took HGH). There were also foids dressed up like sluts walking around with their boyfriends. I deserved to take a creepshot to relieve all the mental damage I received today, but I couldn't even get that:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: .

wtf is a chica, some sort of chicken dish?

I'm fucking pissed. I got brutally mogged so hard today. When I was in the bus station during the morning, there was a 5'9 noodlewhore, two high school niggers that were 6'1 and 6'3, and two curryfobs that were 5'11 and 6'2. Also in uni, I saw a foid taller than me every 2 minutes and I even saw a dark-skinned curry that was 6'5 (probably took HGH). There were also foids dressed up like sluts walking around with their boyfriends. I deserved to take a creepshot to relieve all the mental damage I received today, but I couldn't even get that:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: .
The chica im talking abt is probably 5’9” too because she slightly height mogged me, mang :feelsbadman:

@Animecel2D is Mr chica

The chica im talking abt is probably 5’9” too because she slightly height mogged me, mang :feelsbadman:
God fucking damn, why are foids so tall these days :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: . If they're already brutally heightmogging us, what's going to be next, their clitorises are going to be bigger than our dicks:feelsugh:.

God fucking damn, why are foids so tall these days :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: . If they're already brutally heightmogging us, what's going to be next, their clitorises are going to be bigger than our dicks:feelsugh:.
Rice genetics is especially brutal in this regard, mang:kys:

I got messaged on FB by a Chinese scam bot account last week.

That's how I know it was a scam bot... it looked like a beautiful 25yo white foid and it messaged me calling me handsome and wanting to be my friend.

And the way it spoke didn't ring true, it was clearly somebody using translate and pretending to be from around here, pretending to be someone who works in my industry... saying tone-deaf things nobody from around here would ever say... saying retarded shit that nobody who works in my industry would ever say.

And it's profile posts were nothing but Praise God this, praise God that...

Whoever it was that they stole the pics from, was quite pretty though and definitely fuckable. Feels bad mang :feelsbadman:

Attachments

• 1676419302877.jpg
    1676419302877.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 9
I got messaged on FB by a Chinese scam bot account last week.

That's how I know it was a scam bot... it looked like a beautiful 25yo white foid and it messaged me calling me handsome and wanting to be my friend.

And the way it spoke didn't ring true, it was clearly somebody using translate and pretending to be from around here, pretending to be someone who works in my industry... saying tone-deaf things nobody from around here would ever say... saying retarded shit that nobody who works in my industry would ever say.

And it's profile posts were nothing but Praise God this, praise God that...

Whoever it was that they stole the pics from, was quite pretty though and definitely fuckable. Feels bad mang :feelsbadman:
View attachment 707814
Gotta meet chicas irl n shiet, mang:feelsthink:

Fuck that bitch nigga it aint hard fr ong gang gang

I'm intrigued to see if orthodoxmaxxing actually works ngl fr.

fuck her in the ass because she loves jesus

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back