Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like tea

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Seriously I love it. Tea with a few sugars and a fair bit of milk is excellent. I love tea. I even have a special tea cup that I put it in :)

Seriously I love it. Tea with a few sugars and a fair bit of milk is excellent. I love tea. I even have a special tea cup that I put it in :)
Oolong tea is pretty good. Chai and jasmine tea are great too.

Tea is fucking disgusting

Me too, cant live without it

I like it aswell but i fear the fluoride

Teas me

I drink cold tea

Coffe is excitatory and tea is otherwordly

Yeah, me too. I particularly like ginger tea.

I even have a special tea cup that I put it in :)

Post ur cup here's mine

WeedCup

Tea is literally leaf water :feelsEhh:

I must drink over 10 cups a day

Just had some tasty apple, hibiscus and cinnamon tea. Probably estrogen maxxing, but who cares.

I had a friend with a history of PH balance issues he came to school one day smelling like fecal matter for some reason like literal shit and he found out that some tea he drank at home randomly fucked up his issue and made him get a mineral-imbalance caused body odor

I'm more of a coffee man myself, I'll drink tea when I'm down with a cold though.

I would rather just drink some soda.