Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I like smart guys

Don't get it twisted: thing they have in common is their passion for good literature.

Don't get it twisted: thing they have in common is their passion for good literature.
It’s all so tiresome
27287570 1C57 44E9 BA16 6C8EBD6A24F8

Yea if they’re chad

Classic meme genderino

jfl at this white worshipping roastie. I told you they think of us slavcels as subhumans, we're not white enough to them

Tfu

got downvoted by seething fellow slavcels

Bookmarked will read again later!

Now excuse me while i put my rubber Chad face mask on and go to the Library.

it just so happens my boyfriend is illiterate and 6'4

jfl at this white worshipping roastie. I told you they think of us slavcels as subhumans, we're not white enough to them

View attachment 310761

got downvoted by seething fellow slavcels
Не умеют наши парни ухаживать за внешностью.
кек

Не умеют наши парни ухаживать за внешностью.
кек
конечно же эта ебанашка не могла сказать "ну не умеют наши парни отращивать челюсть и не лысеть в 20 лет", обязательно надо высраться про неухоженность и что расияне не хотят за собой следить ))))

конечно же эта ебанашка не могла сказать "ну не умеют наши парни отращивать челюсть и не лысеть в 20 лет", обязательно надо высраться про неухоженность и что расияне не хотят за собой следить ))))

Потому что это всегда ТВОЯ проблема.как же заебало это говно

You just add "attractive" before "guys" and then you see what women truly meant with phrases like that.