Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like seeing BDD toilets suffer

Comedy gold

And they say women aren't funny :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I’ll take Body dysmorphic disorder + fishing for compliments for $500 @Emba. :feelsugh:

Alex Trebek Yes GIF by Jeopardy!

Seriously though with a better hairstyle, the Patrick Bateman skincare routine combined with some better sexier clothes and just a light dash of fake up and lipstick this little piece of chicken could transform herself from a basic Becky to a solid 8 out of 10 Stacylite. :feelsokman:

Still mogs the entire forum in SMV as is though. :feelsrope:

I definitely would. She's not ugly at all. Some models even look like her with the facial bone prominence.

Seriously though with a better hairstyle, the Patrick Bateman skincare routine combined with some better sexier clothes and just a light dash of fake up and lipstick this little piece of chicken could transform herself from a basic Becky to a solid 8 out of 10 Stacylite. :feelsokman:

Still mogs the entire forum in SMV as is though. :feelsrope:
sluts can't lose in the current world order my niggu
foids can self sabotage their life and get away cause life grants them golden parachutes.

"Ooh ooh, how can I get attention today from my simp army?"

I`d fuck her but she is Chad only

bitch crying for attention, dnw

She's not even ugly, imagine if she had to live the day in the life of a sub 5 man.

I’ll take Body dysmorphic disorder + fishing for compliments for $500 @Emba. :feelsugh:

Alex Trebek Yes GIF by Jeopardy!
She'd make a good addition to my basement toy collection. She practically whips herself!

performance art

WTF that’s my looksmatch

What’s this hole yapping about