Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like pigs now

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
0A9D45AA EDFC 4CA3 A8A8 C3A0F21004BAF0D1C26A9 3C2A 4141 9531 950A2C418AAA

Holy fuck based.

Sure you may think that's based but if an incel brushes against on accident rapes a femoid pigs will be the first to white knight and defend m'lady.

It's the same as praising Chad for pumping and dumping bitches. Sure it's funny to see thots get their kumuppins, but at the end of the day they still despise us and would beat us down at a moment's notice just for the sake of bragging and mogging. Chads and pigs arent our friends

Sure you may think that's based but if an incel brushes against on accident rapes a femoid pigs will be the first to white knight and defend m'lady.

It's the same as praising Chad for pumping and dumping bitches. Sure it's funny to see thots get their kumuppins, but at the end of the day they still despise us and would beat us down at a moment's notice just for the sake of bragging and mogging. Chads and pigs arent our friends
I mean you’re completely correct and I’m still ACAB, I just found this humorous.

pigs are smelly, i dont like them

I mean you’re completely correct and I’m still ACAB, I just found this humorous.
yeah I guess i was just taking your title literally. Shit like this is based :feelskek:

Time to pigmaxx

can't be real
honestly either way I won’t be surprised. Jew Media is trying to cash in on the fuck da police trend, but also the pigs are a bunch of criminal powertrippers.