Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like OffTopic more than Inceldom Discussion

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
honestly man, I feel like OffTopic is more chill and most of the time the stuff in Inceldom Discussion is things you already know or stupid posts (everytime I see a "even chad is single" post, I fucking dont know if I should cry or laugh).

Also, I like the idea of being around incels who think like me, but I dont really have the need to constantly talk about inceldom or blackpill. Sometimes I pref. to talk about normal topics with incels that aren't incel-related.

Also, I like the idea of being around incels who think like me, but I dont really have the need to constantly talk about inceldom or blackpill.
yes

yes but you should consider that even Chad is single.

yes but you should consider that even Chad is single.
of course he is, but being single doesn't mean that you don't get any pussy. That's why I find these threads stupid. Even if there is a foid who denies chad, he doesn't care, the next foid will go for him.

Don’t we all?

Off Topic is narcissistic as hell sometimes that's why I don't use it much. Self indulgent, masturbatory, whatever the right word is.

Offtopic is full of incels who lost all hopes tbh and that's what makes it better imo.

Understandable.

Lots of people either shitposting for post count or gabbing about some bullshit hobby or video game they like. Which is fine I guess but not something I generally have a desire to participate in.

Inceldom Discussion is more suited for people with high IQ or prone to high effort posts. I don't have enough energy or will to spend time there.

Inceldom Discussion is more suited for people with high IQ or prone to high effort posts. I don't have enough energy or will to spend time there.
tbh

I try to consume all of the off-topic to enjoy the most of the dopamine rush of having my recently acquired view of life validated while reading blackpill threads.

Like, I could binge watch an entire series on Netflix if I wanted, but I prefer not to.

Off Topic is narcissistic as hell sometimes that's why I don't use it much. Self indulgent, masturbatory, whatever the right word is.
So is ID in all due honesty. It's just projected outwardly more. Narcissism and subhumanity often go hand in hand since the crushing weight of immutable genetic inferiority is too much for the ego to bear.

So is ID in all due honesty. It's just projected outwardly more. Narcissism and subhumanity often go hand in hand since the crushing weight of immutable genetic inferiority is too much for the ego to bear.
The outward projection then seems a little more honest and authentic to me but you're probably right overall.

Don't you find posts about "peepeepoopoo" to be interesting?

Me either :€
Lol.

I like off topic because i already know everything sucks.

Projection is dishonest by definition.
Whatever I misspoke. I meant to say it was more interesting to me. I wanted to go back and edit muh post but I'm pretty tired and scatterbrained rn so I decided against it.
Don't you find posts about "peepeepoopoo" to be interesting?
Absolutely I don't and my mid 20s boomer ass will never understand the appeal of that shit.

Same. OffTopic is more chill and varied, I like it here.

Offtopic is autism heaven

I agree with everything you said. However, I do like reading blackpill stuff too as a daily reminder.

becos this is like a life discussion

You can express shit more freely and the topics are fun to talk about tbh

Same I mostly post there

me too, its much easier to postmaxx

Offtopic is where the Chads are among themselves

It's not ass depressing

Offtopic = Autism + Postmaxxing

discussion and offtopic are both circlejerks ngl
we need new ideas