Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like Minesweeper.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
It's a cool game ngl.
AAA titles bore me to death.

Minesweeper is challenging. Although I kinda hate the end part where you have to guess.

Overall good game. 8/10

I always sucked at it.

The sound of the timer in that game brings back memories ngl

beat it diffcult level

no its low iq. at some point you just have to guess and thats retarded

The thing I never understood about this game is whether it is mathematically possible to beat it without guessing at least once.

I like it as well, it requires logic and intelligence. I recently became good enough to beat expert level regularly.

I've beat a few levels of Minesweeper. For the most part, the entire game is luck based.

We should play real life minesweeper with foids
full

The thing I never understood about this game is whether it is mathematically possible to beat it without guessing at least once.
Interesting observation. Probably not.
I'll think about it.

I always sucked at it.
Same, I don't think I gave it enough of a chance tbh. I used to like the Ski game in that came with Windows 95 :)

It's a cool game. Saddly you have to guess at first but aside from that it's pure logic.

Its alright. Usually i get to the very end where theres 2 uncovered squares with an equal chance of being a mine and i always hit the mine. Thats the only thing im ever gonna hit jfl